Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 8 ME-EN] The Naked Hare - Dulver's Celebration

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Day 8 ME-EN] The Naked Hare - Dulver's Celebration - Page 2 Empty Re: [Day 8 ME-EN] The Naked Hare - Dulver's Celebration

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am

Septon Arlyn looks at Yoren, "
Nothing that was not shared by Lord Davian Bartheld."
Septon Arlyn sighs, "
it appears that Ser Walton will be making the journey there, I hope that he remains safe. Those men in that castle sound quite dangerious. And I am not well versed in military matters myself but wouldn't having 2 fleets of ships, even though on is green, be dangerous for the Longshore men Yoren?"
Asks Septon Arlyn. Then the SEpton Smiles, "
Although I do have to say I quire lade Lord Bartheld. He appears to be an honest lord, and after dealing with all the subterfuge and such from the investigations it is refreshing to have someone who speaks plainly and doe snot try and confuse the issue."
Remarks Septon Arlyn.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[Day 8 ME-EN] The Naked Hare - Dulver's Celebration - Page 2 Empty Re: [Day 8 ME-EN] The Naked Hare - Dulver's Celebration

Post by Yoren longshore Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:08 pm

"
The advantages of a naval battle is that the objective is not to defeat the opponents. All my ships will have to do is land on the beach in unity, drop off the soldiers, and their battle will be done. We have no need for a protracted naval combat, my sailors are the least of our worries. We will also have siege equipment on board, and what is useful in felling stone walls is equally usefull in crushing ships."

Yoren tries to calm the septon.

"
We will travel the same roads to our homes, I am sure that we can find better times to talk then. It is late and my bed beckons."

Yoren excuses himself from the septon and Luceian.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2