Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice

2 posters

Go down

[D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice Empty [D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:02 am

After his visit with Kevan and family, a more boisterous, Ben seeks out the Bold. Ellie rides at his side a grin of her own. Her own high spirits having more to do with getting to see the handsome Ser Jon.

The town of Blackbuckle was still a ghost town, but much of the carnage was gone from view. The sight of working smallfolk and assembled others gave a tinge of hope and insight into the village's future.

The brother and sister find, Ser Jon, taking a recess from his labors. As always his band of bold brothers are strewn about him, gaming and reveling, much as the first time Ben laid eyes on him at the Drunken Huntsman.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

[D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice Empty Re: [D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice

Post by Reader Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:19 am

[Placeholder]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice Empty Re: [D7, LA] The Rippling blue-gray of Justice

Post by Reader Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:44 pm

"
Lord Marsten!"
shouted Ser Jon. "
Your lance brought justice to those who defiled the Septry at Battle Valley."

"
Nathaniel has been unstinting in his work here - he means to see that today's peace lasts through tomorrow and what comes after."

ID: 11
Composure: 9/9
Disposition: Indifferent, DR 4 - he mainly knows Lord Marsten by reputation, albeit is is impressed by what he saw at Riverrun and in the charge against the Septry raiders. That said, Lord Marsten is still a Black...
[url=status (reputation)][/url]: 5d6k4+2 18
[url=Persuade (Charm)][/url]: 10#6d6k4 22 18 11 20 13 22 18 15 17 13
4 Damage per DoS
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:33 am

Ben
Initiative: [url=Initiative vs Roxton][/url]: 3d6 17
ID:9(11)
Objective: ?
Disposition: Indifferent
DR: 4

Free actions:
[url=Cunning (memory) TN 15][/url]: 3d6 11 Fail
[url=Status (breeding) TN 11][/url]: 3d6 12 +1b

Round 1: [url=Read target Roxton][/url]: 3d6 9

Ellie
Initiative: [url=Initiative vs Roxton][/url]: 2d6 5
ID:10
Objective: aid Ben
Disposition: indifferent
DR: 4

Free actions:
[url=Cunning (memory) TN 15][/url]: 4d6 16 +1b
[url=Status (breeding) TN 11][/url]: 2d6 7 Fail

Round 1: pending outcome

(ooc: awaiting some answers from a PM. There may well be a bit of DP flying.)
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Ben
[url=Round 2 vs Roxton Persausion (charm) +1b][/url]: 5d6k4 8
[url=Rounds 3-10][/url]: 7#4d6 11 8 10 16 12 12 14

Ellie
[url=Round 1-10 vs Roxton mollify or assist][/url]: 4d6 13
[url=Round2-10 vs Roxton][/url]: 9#4d6 11 8 16 16 19 8 14 16 14

(Ooc: on to yield negotiations.)
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:38 am

"
Ser Jon, good day. The day was owed to yourself and Nathaniel as well. I only did what any bold knight would do."
Ben moved to shake Jon's hand, his familiar crooked grin.

"
I was hoping we may talk. For all the occasions that have brought us in proximty we have found small time to converse."

Ellie at his side tries desperately not to stare as she curtsies. "
Good afternoon, Ser Jon."
She cannot help to contain a small blush.

The trio fall into a pleasantly engaging conversation. It becomes evident that Jon is more than a strong arm and handsome face, as he gains persuasive ground. All that keeps Ben from falling under the "
Bold's"
sway is that of a supportive, albeit distracted little sister.

As the talk draws to an end Ben feels a growing fondness for the green knight. And why not, they had much in common;
martial prowess, charming personality, and if rumors were correct, similar taste.

"
I have to say I now regret not having made time for this chat, sooner. I had almost forgot the favor I was to ask. Or perhaps that was your goal, charm me till I forgot."
He gives Jon a humoring look.

Ben's appearance becomes more grave. "
On the morrow heads may have need to leave their bodies. As Lord of the house heading the council issuing punishments, it would fall on myself to exercise those punishments. Such is the old ways.

I was hoping to make any deaths, clean deaths. There is no steel as sharp as Valyrian steel. Might I use Orphan-maker to fullfill my duties?"
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:52 pm

"
Gladly. I was not called here by duty and it seems ill-fitting for one not summoned by the King to swing the blade."

"
However, if blades are to be swung - and they should be, given what transpired here - I would sooner it were Orphan-maker than some lesser blade."

Lord Marsten may have gained his rank strangely, but all his deeds so far suggested he merited his place more than some born to it, thought Ser Jon.

[OOC: Benedict is now Amiable towards Ser Jon, who gives up Orphan-maker for the executions in return.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down