Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld

2 posters

Go down

D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld Empty D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Ser Jorah, none the worse for facing Ser Andrew Bracken, rode in to cheers from the crowd. His squire Trelane brought him a new Tourney Lance as they awaited his next foe.

Passive Ride: 14
AR: 11
Health: 12/12
details posted in personal forum

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld Empty Re: D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld

Post by Davain Bartheld Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:05 pm

At the other side was Dvain atop his destierer waiting for bout to start. Grabbing his lance from Tristan, Davain took off down the lane. riding more cautious than the last time he joust.

Passive Ride: 13
AR: 9
Health: 9
[url=defensive +2][/url]: 7d6k3-2 10 miss!
[url=To remain mounted][/url]: 4d6k3+2 16
[url=Catch your breath][/url]: 4d6 9 2DoS
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld Empty Re: D8 Ser Jorah Holt v Lord Davain Bartheld

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Ser Jorah kept a balance between attack and defence, with a solid blow

balanced
[url=tilt 1 vs Lord davain][/url]: 8d6k4 21 currently 2 dos - 8 damage after AR

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:10 pm

[Will take the 8 damage and restore two health with catch your breath]

The man hit like anvil, but Davain turned his horse around and readied for the next pass. He had to hit the man so Davain took off being less cautious than the last pass.

Health: 3
Stance posted in personal form
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Ser Jorah was surprised that the young lord did not manage to strike him. He didn't ride last year, so perhaps he was still learning. Good thing the Aurochs wasn't here. There was a world of difference there between him and the old knight. At least Lord Davain had a chance against him.

Keeping his form balanced again, he charged forward.

[url=joust vs lord davain tilt 2][/url]: 8d6k4 23 that's two DOS again, or 3 if davain went balanced - 9 damage per DOS

[url=stay in saddle][/url]: 5d6k3 14 - if needed

Passive Ride: 14
AR: 11
Health: 12/12
details posted in personal forum

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Health: 3
[url=Joust tilt 2 vs Ser Jorah][/url]: 7d6k3 16 Thats 1 DoS.
[url=To remain mounted][/url]: 4d6k3 7 And you beat me.
Davain will take 4 injuries to suffer two Damage

All Davain can remember is a loud Crack and then a deafening Thud, his vision black. When his sight finally returned to him, Davain was on his back and his left shoulder burned in pain. As he tried to get up the pain in his shoulder grew unbearable and required the assistance of his squire to help him up. The source of the pain came for a shard of broken lance protruding from his left shoulder. Making his way over to Ser Jorah, Davain keep his head up and remained proud. 'You rode well Ser Jorah. No wonder you have been picked to represent the realm in the Kingsguard. I have faith that you will carry out your duties with honor and wouldn't be surprised if we see you as Lord Commander in the future. My Armor and Horse are yours, but I don't hope you will ransom your horse back to be. It happens to be a gift from my wife and see would kill me if I lost it. My armor is yours to keep if you choose. It was about time I have a new suit made for me anyways."

(offering 1000 ss for the horse.)

Last edited by 203 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:40 pm

As Lord Davain toppled from his horse, Ser Jorah turned and dismounted to check upon the Lord. His squire shooed him away for a moment until Lord Davain recovered consciousness.

Davain Bartheld wrote:Making his way over to Ser Jorah, Davain keep his head up and remained proud. 'You rode well Ser Jorah. No wonder you have been picked to represent the realm in the Kingsguard. I have faith that you will carry out your duties with honor and wouldn't be surprised if we see you as Lord Commander in the future. My Armor and Horse are yours, but I don't hope you will ransom your horse back to be. It happens to be a gift from my wife and see would kill me if I lost it. My armor is yours to keep if you choose. It was about time I have a new suit made for me anyways."

Ser Jorah smiled, glad the young lord was still able to find some humour in the situation.

"
Well, I'd hate for you to be killed and honestly, I think your wife's Uncle would find reason to challenge me and I don't think I would be well against Ser Derrock. I am happy to ransom both your armour and horse back to you."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:36 pm

[OOC: Alright add 1000ss and a suit of half plate to your inventory. I also edited my last post. I am taking 4 injuries instead of a wound.

Lord Davain gave a curtious nod and left for his tent to see to his injuries. He sent his squire over to Ser Jorah later with his suit of armor and the 1000ss.
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down