Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt

2 posters

Go down

QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt Empty QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:08 pm

[P1 maneuver is posted in my private forum]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt Empty Re: QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:24 pm

As you have posted yours there, I will post straight here

Ser Jorah was surprised he had gotten this far and to be fair, it had been touch and go. Now he was up against the host and his friend Lord Baelon. Pity, he had been hoping for a rematch against Ser Kevan, but alas it was not to be. Taking a tourney lance from Trelane, he saluted his opponent, before flipping down his visor and charging forward.

ooc
using pious to up his attack
Defensive -1
PR15
AR12
Health 12/12
tilt 1 vs Baelon: 10d6k5-1 22 - probably a hit for 1DOS regardless of maneuver unless Baelon has something up his sleeve.
stay in saddle: 5d6k3 11 - probably being knocked off my horse on round 1

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt Empty Re: QF Lane 3: Lord Baelon Drakeson vs Ser Jorah Holt

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:57 pm

Baelon takes a lance from his squire Jojen Blackwood and salutes his friend. On foot, he's pretty sure Ser Jorah would have the advantage, but the horse skills that he had cultivated over the past few years gave him the advantage in this sort of competition.

P1 Charge vs Ser Jorah Def2: 10d6k4-2 20 2 DoS for 20-12 = 8 damage and a TN 12 ride test (failed barring DP/Benefit use)
Ser Jorah hits 22 vs PR 22, 1 DoS for ?? damage (I don't think you do more than 10 per DoS, but I'm unsure) and TN 9 ride test.
P1 vs Ser Jorah Stay in Saddle: 5d6 23 passed

A DP would drop my attack to a single DoS, eliminating both damage and making your ride test a success, so if you are going to spend a DP that would be the optimal place, I think.

Pass 2 maneuver posted, in case you are spending a DP.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm

only 9 damage per dose and as expected Jorah hits the deck on tilt 1. He will have to take two injuries but is able to pick himself up. I need to keep a DP spare for Wyl

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:11 pm

Baelon dismounts and crosses the field to Ser Jorah, intending to off him a a hand up - but the former sworn sword of House Coldbrook stands on his own before he gets there, so instead, he extends his hand for a handshake.

[OOC]Fair enough.

Say, you don't happen to be wearing your fancy Kingsguard armor are you? Laughing
Just kidding. Just let me know the value of the ransom if it's different than the typical 3600ss for standard plate and courser.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Jorah shook his head after that fall, grimacing as his ribs ached. He took Baelon's hand and sighed.
"I think I need to work on my riding."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Baelon laughs cheerfully.
"We can't be experts at everything, no matter how much we may wish we could. You did well; the field is crowded with excellent jousters."
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down