Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie (C)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie (C) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Ellie shrugs her shoulders, her lips frowning slightly. "
You are right. Forgive my ignorance please."

She then smiles warmly at Gwyn knowing she had been caught. It's fun to have someone to play with. I do hope she spends more time with us. Maybe next time I will even help her. Maybe. Ellie giggles slightly. "
It will be most interesting to meet a female heir."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

[Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie (C) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:16 pm

"
Have you given any thought to your own future?"
asks Gwyn sweetly. Oh yes, she was going to put the screws to Ellie a little. Just to let the girl know that two could play that game. "
What sort of man you'd like as a husband? You'll be old enough soon, you know. Perhaps you should bring the subject up with your brother before he makes the choice for you."

Come, let us discuss something embarrassing right in front of a good looking young lord that I am betting you have a little bit of a crush on.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:53 pm

"
In truth I had consider growing into an old spinster and living off Ben."
She laughed at her own jest. "
But seriously my choice and desires are irrelevant. Unless Lord Dunstan sees fit to make a match beneficial to house Tullison, "
Gods hope Dunstan picks, he at least cares my opinion "
then my father will marry me to a low son from low house from the Sisters it is what we do."
Her words were spoken with duty and acceptance, no hint of sadness or regret.

Looking at Gwyn directly she raises her eyebrows to say care to try again. Obviously Ben has not fully confided in you has he? Else you may not have went with such a touchy subject. I will concede, by not asking you what your plans are cause your not getting any younger.

"
What is your ideal husband my lady?"
Ellie resumed her normal cheery demeanor. There. Take that gift. A gift of friendship.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon May 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Dunstan gazed in the distance a bit and yanked his head when he heard about matchmaking an Elie mentioned in the same thing: "
My Lady Elie, you know I would allow you to marry whomever your heart desires"

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Gwyn smiles, a little sadly.

"
Would that we all had the luxury. My ideal husband is the man I can never have. A flashing shape just out of reach, who leads me around Westeros...maybe the world itself...to great adventures, to become more than I thought I could be."

She sighs, "
but who always wiggles free just when I think I have him cornered. A white stag of my very own."
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 am

"
Ah I knew you are in awe of someone! Who may that be?"
Dunstan asked out of sincere curiosity. He knew Gwyneth was courting him but than again he can't be the one she is speaking of since he never ever leaver his stony throne room in Mountain's Reach - hardly a traveler, Dunstan thought naivly.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed May 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Ellie squeezes her eyes shut, shaking her head, at Dunstan. "
I do wish you luck, my Lady, but sometimes that which we wish for is not what is best for us."
Her words are spoken with sincerity.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Wed May 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Gwyn smiled and shrugged. "
Ideals rarely are."

She looked at Dunstan and shook her head. "
He's not a real man,"
she explained. "
Not exactly. It's the idea...the chase, the journey, the adventure. It's so much more exciting than actually reaching the goal. I suppose I've still got enough little girl in me to feel that way."

With a self-deprecating smile Gwyn idly started picking grass and wrapping the stalks around her finger.

"
But I'm also old enough to know that in many ways my real life begins when I'm married, and that it will be a new journey of its own...and exciting in its own way. It's not easy to change from one to the other, but I hope...should I find a good husband...that it will be all right."

Gwyneth looked up coyly at Dunstan then.

"
While we're on the subject of ideals...what would you say you look for in a woman, Dunstan?"
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed May 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Dunstan almost said right out of the blue that he has already found all he is looking for, but aware of the secrecy of his and Marei's relationship he swallowed his spit and said

"
Love, support, honesty. A sense of.."
he pondered a bit "
joy I think. It's hard to express emotions, I am not good with words as you are my Lady. I like to do and let others speak."
Dunstan said a bit cocky, like boys often do.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 9:10 pm

(argh, placeholder while I think! Smile )
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm

OOC: Well we could just close this thread since it's on Day 2, and we did a bunch of stuff since.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 9:22 pm

(OOC - Hehe, yeah, that's for the best. Anything more and we start wading into paradox country)

And so the afternoon passed pleasantly, with good food and good fellowship, until the trio broke to their respective camps with fond farewells.../scene? Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 9:22 pm

/scene:)

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie (C) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Day 2 - Early Afternoon] Hunting with Gwyneth and Ellie (C)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2