Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D1:EA] Sins against the Seven (semi-closed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D1:EA] Sins against the Seven (semi-closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1:EA] Sins against the Seven (semi-closed)

Post by Jamys Rivers Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 am

Jamys laughs along, "
An Archer from a long family of archers you say? How delightful! I love meeting people who are good at what they do. I shall have to study your techniques sometime. And you, Septon, I once thought of becoming a Septon myself you know."

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

[D1:EA] Sins against the Seven (semi-closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1:EA] Sins against the Seven (semi-closed)

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 am

"
Did you really? Well there are many ways to serve the Gods, if their calling is not to the Faith then I'm sure they will have some other purpose for you as well."
Septon Arlyn gives a kindly smile to Jamy. "
So what can you tell me about the House you serve, as well as your place in it?"
asks the Septon.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:12 am

"
House Kytley?"
Jamys smiles, "
Strongly faithful to the Smith, which I suppose makes sense considering our biggest export is Iron"
His smile twists into a frown and a distant look enters his eyes, "
Things were going well until my father became the Lord of the House. He squandered everything my ancestors had built, and brought us to the brink of ruin. If he hadn't died..."
Jamys seems to collect himself, and smiles, "
Regardless, my uncle now rules, and he is a man of reason. He'll bring us back from the brink, and the least I can do is help him. There is hope yet. Whom do you two serve?"

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:05 pm

"
I serve as Lord Dulver's humble Septon. I am the septon of the Sept on the hearth."

[placeholder]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2