Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed)

4 posters

Go down

[D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed) Empty [D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed)

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Baelon arrives in Raventree Hall, and after the appropriate pleasantries, descends to the dungeon to question Henryk and Arn.

[OOC: just waiting to see if Gwyn is coming too]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed) Empty Re: [D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed)

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:36 am

(OOC - Belatedly!)

Gwyn follows at Baelon's right hand, just a step behind.

"
It's best if you do the talking,"
she murmurs as they go. "
I'll remain quiet behind you, the dutiful wife. Watching and listening...if they're not alert for me, they may show signs that would be hidden from you."
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed) Empty Re: [D1: MA]Questioning the Survivors (closed)

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:55 am

"
Oh yes, the quiet, demure, dutiful wife. A perfect description of you."

Baelon says with a playful smirk.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:40 am

She gives his elbow a swat. "
Hush. I'm the very picture of demurity. A bastion of demureness, in a world awash in wild warrior women who seek to usurp the rightful place of men, in fact."

Her mouth barely cracks a smile, just for a moment.

"
Something tells me we won't get a second chance at these men. We'd better make this count."
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:18 pm

"
You are probably right about that. To be frank I'm surprised they've been left alive this long. Whomever is behind this either doesn't fear what they might say, or has no way to silence them."

[OOC: given that it is Thursday already I'm just going to roll up initiative and 10 rounds of intrigue actions. Gwyn, if you'd like to do the same then it would just be down to some number crunching.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:34 pm

[OOC: [url=Intrigue rolls][/url]
initiative 4d6+2 22
round 1 [shield of rep] 4d6+2 16
round 2 [read target] 3d6 9
round 3 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 22
round 4 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 23
round 5 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 22
round 6 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 16
round 7 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 23
round 8 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 26
round 9 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 22
round 10 [persuade(charm)]: 8#6d6ro1+2 18]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 am

[OOC: sorry guys, the prisoners are handled via the investigation timeslot, in part to preserve my sanity.]

viewtopic.php?f=175&
t=1623
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:47 pm

[OOC: no problem, completely understandable and it makes sense that it would be part of the investigation.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Reader wrote:[OOC: sorry guys, the prisoners are handled via the investigation timeslot, in part to preserve my sanity.]

viewtopic.php?f=175&
t=1623

I would argue that Persusaion/Deception rolls should be allowed in any of the investigations then, if we are unable to question people outside of an investigation. Or actions should trigger this if appropriate.

After the Sept bandits are captured, Nathan is absolutely going to question those taken. He would want to determine if they were working for themselves or someone else, and that's something that could not come out in the initial investigation.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:
Reader wrote:[OOC: sorry guys, the prisoners are handled via the investigation timeslot, in part to preserve my sanity.]

viewtopic.php?f=175&
t=1623

I would argue that Persusaion/Deception rolls should be allowed in any of the investigations then, if we are unable to question people outside of an investigation. Or actions should trigger this if appropriate.

After the Sept bandits are captured, Nathan is absolutely going to question those taken. He would want to determine if they were working for themselves or someone else, and that's something that could not come out in the initial investigation.

Septry bandits is a separate matter, fear not. It should be a cleaner case and not everyone will have access to them (indeed, even tracking them down and defeating them in part of the investigation). If you defeat them you'll have a fair crack at them. Smile

The alleged assassins are covered by persuasion/deception in the investigation linked above for my sanity (as everyone has access to them).
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down