Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed) Empty Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed)

Post by Athelstan Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Athelstan continues to ride close to Ser Wyll, watching Baelon with predatory eyes.

You fly high, but not for long your own pride will be my weapon that brings your downfall, and this time, I'm not fighting bound.

You are not here for him today, but then again if the chance is there...

"
Ser Wyll"
Athelstan begins to speak before his initial reason for being there "
I'm making amends for my past mistakes, and would like to help rebuild the sept"

Which losing to that man is not one of them, after all fighting with a hand tied behind you back is not fair

"
Also, I believe you could have bested lord Benedict, he was just lucky, and I would have rather fight you in the joust, much better riding skill and daring in your jousting technique, may hap you could show me a bit if you would do me the honor"
closing in enough to not be heard by anyone else.

"
I've found interesting things in the Iron Mines, but before we go into details of how things are shaping"
looking at Baelon "
I have a bad reputation, but I'm up front about who you deal with, him and the Marsten's will make you feel loved and comfortable before stabbing you in the back. It costed me an eye, don't let it cost you more"
as they continue to ride and let his words sink "
You don't have to believe me of course, but think about it well and if you want to hear the story behind lord Yoren's raise to heir, lord Benedict marriage to Corrine and Baelon victory I will, but now we have other things we can talk about and help each other. I'll tell you one thing for certain, he knows he got help to beat me and would never fight me again now that he has no advantage over me"
breaking of after having that small conversation to get a reaction of Ser Wyll and waiting to see if he bites the lure.

Might as well try to catch a stallion and a dragon, whichever one bites the lure, is a bonus!

Intrigue Stats
[url=Initiative][/url]: 3d6k3 12
ID: 8
Composure: 9
Objective: Friendship
Disposition: Amiable

Last edited by 149 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed) Empty Re: Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed)

Post by Reader Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:30 pm

[Placeholder - or plaiceholder for a Ironborn character? :;
): ]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed) Empty Re: Day 2 EA - Setting the foundation (Closed)

Post by Athelstan Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:10 pm

[ooc]Will find out soon enough :;
): [/ooc]

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:45 pm

[url=status (reputation)][/url]: 5d6+1 23
[url=read target][/url]: 3d6 8
[url=Persuade (Convince)][/url]: 10#5d6k4 21 12 14 18 8 14 20 18 13 18
3 Damage per DoS

ID 10
Composure 9
DR 4

Ser Wyll is a young man who seems likely to grow in to his father's build, but is perhaps a slightly livelier conversationalist.

Nevertheless, he wastes little opportunity in trying to talking Athelstan round to promoting House Bracken's agenda...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:04 pm

[url=Status (breeding)][/url]: 3d6 12 +1B
[url=Initiative][/url]: 3d6 9
ID: 8
Composure: 9
Frustration: 0

[url=Persuasion (Charm)][/url]: 9#4d6k2 9 8 11 9 8 12 10 3 9 first roll is a 5, just forgot to do x10 then

Athelstan attempts are flustered as Ser Wyll asserts himself better than him at holding a conversation and finding himself nodding to the man more than he would find him nodding to Athelstan... if he ever did.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 pm

[OOC]Handled via PM so far, will edit if necessary some extra RP here[/ooc]

Athelstan and Ser Wyll find themselves smiling to each other after a lengthy conversation through out the hunt, as Athelstan find himself agreeing to Ser Wyll views of what has transpired through out the conflict with the Blackwoods...

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down