Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Combats

+7
Septon Arlyn
Baelon Drakeson
Athelstan
Yoren longshore
Theomore Tullison
Luecian LongBow
Reader
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Combats - Page 2 Empty Re: [D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Comba

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Reader wrote:The Demon Raho
Agility 4, Athletics 4, Endurance 3, Awareness 4, Cunning 4 Fighting 4 (fencing 1B), Will 3
Equipment: Left-hand Dagger, Longsword, Splint armour
Braavosi Fighter I
Tactics: Open with a knockdown attempt and a standard attack. Then attempt cunning and lesser attack followed by greater attacks (two-weapon)
Battlefield quality: Bystanders

Does Raho really fight with a longsword but with bonus dice in fencing? Or should he be using a Braavosi Blade?
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Combats - Page 2 Empty Re: [D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Comba

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't think my guy got his stats. ...or I'm missing something:)

EDIT: Thanks Theo!

Last edited by 115 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Derrick the sergeant
Agility 3, Endurance 4, Awareness 3, Fighting 4 (Pole-arm 2B), Athletics 3 (Strength 2B)
Equipment: Pole-axe, Splint armour
Tactics: Knockdown and attack! Second round attempts to shatter his opponent's shield unless his opponent is on the ground or he achieved 2 DoS or more in round 1.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Baelon wrote:
Reader wrote:The Demon Raho
Agility 4, Athletics 4, Endurance 3, Awareness 4, Cunning 4 Fighting 4 (fencing 1B), Will 3
Equipment: Left-hand Dagger, Longsword, Splint armour
Braavosi Fighter I
Tactics: Open with a knockdown attempt and a standard attack. Then attempt cunning and lesser attack followed by greater attacks (two-weapon)

Does Raho really fight with a longsword but with bonus dice in fencing? Or should he be using a Braavosi Blade?

A long sword - the bonus dice is for his benefit and offhand weapon. He does more damage with a long sword.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:03 pm

He would do more damage with the longsword, but with no bonus dice I think he's going to have trouble getting the DoS for it to matter... but, we shall see.
I was in the midst of writing my post when I saw this, so I'll go edit it - not a major change, as I hadn't rolled anything yet.

With a B Blade he would have been quite a tough target to hit - 14 Combat defense if he hasn't attacked, 13 after a one-hand attack, 11 after a two-weapon attack, and then 7AR to get through.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Combats - Page 2 Empty Re: [D3, any] The King's Justice: Warfare and Personal Combats

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2