Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant

4 posters

Go down

[Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant Empty [Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Dunstan rode of alone across a meadow in the vast wilderness between Bracken and Blackwood lands, eager to clear his head and take a moment for himself. Beasts roamed the forest, he knew, but did not expect the one that showed up in front of him. A large man, with a tall polearm a face weathered face came in his way.

"
Hello there!"
said Dusntan, but the man did not seem like he was looking for pleasantries..

[url=Combat Initiative][/url]: 3d6-4 10
CD: 7
AR: 10
HP: 9/9
I/W/f: 0/0/0
Spend fatigue to ignore AP if he goes first.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant Empty Re: [Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Not caring too much of the people standing around Derrick hisses through his teeth: "
Why do you knights never learn to simply leave a man alone?"

Derrick the sergeant
Agility 3, Endurance 4, Awareness 3, Fighting 4 (Pole-arm 2B), Athletics 3 (Strength 2B)
Equipment: Pole-axe, Splint armour
Battlefield quality: Bystanders
Tactics: Knockdown and attack! Second round attempts to shatter his opponent's shield unless his opponent is on the ground or he achieved 2 DoS or more in round 1.
[url=Derrick initiatvie][/url]: 3d6-3 7
Cd6
Ar: 7
Health: 12

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

[Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant Empty Re: [Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:08 pm

"
Because of brigands like you, Derrick!"
Dunstan says and lunges toward the gruff looking man.
Init: Dunstan, Derrick
HP: 9/9
LA: Move toward him
LA: [url=Standard Attack (Use 1 DP to convert b into t dice)][/url]: 6d6k5 18,= 17 (DP not used after all, still the same # of DoS) 6dmg per DoS

OOC: I made a map.. works better for me with visual representation. Started them off 3 squares apart, Dunstan moved NW, NW, W. You can tell me his movements and I will adjust his position accordingly. Thanks for running him!

[size=85:rj6ww9jn][size=85][Day 3, MA] Dunstan Tullison vs Derrick the Sergeant Kqqf41w.png[/size]

Last edited by 115 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:11 pm

[You can choose to spend DP for that after knowing the result of the die roll, in this case, it makes no difference on the roll whether you spend the DP or not, so you better save it for later.]
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Edited, thanks!

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:28 pm

OOC: Nice representation, sometimes i wish i wasn't a caveman... Does your weapon deteriorate his AR after each hit?

With a deft movement Derrick puts his polearm behind the knee of Dustan to knock the brave knicht to the ground. Unsportingly he follows up with a strong hit to Dunstans armor, however the armor held strong.
initiative:7
Cd: 6
Ar: 7
Health: 2
F/I:0/0
Knockdown: [url=Knockdown vs Dunstan][/url]: 5d6k3 16
Strike [url=Strike dunstan with bonus from knockdown][/url]: 6d6k5 17
8dmg*dos

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 pm

"
Bastard!"
yells Dunstan as he hits the ground.

"
I'll get you fucker.."
he says and swings his shield over the Sergeant's legs, in an effort to knock him down to the ground. Dunstan succeeds, and proceeds to lift his mace high up in the air and smash it over his helmet.

OOC: Not my weapon, but my benefit, Bludgeon Fighter I, does give him 1 shattering if the attack was higher than 2 DoS, which it was.

HP: 3/9

FA: Spend DP to impose -1D on him. Dunstan gets 6 dmg.
LA: Knockdown - [url=Knockdown vs Derrick the Sergeant][/url]: 5d6k4 18
LA: [url=Standard Attack][/url]: 5d6k3 12, should have been 5d6k4 since he is on the ground too. That roll is 15. 3DoS for 11dmg, plus 1 Shattering. Shield goes first, than armor.

EDIT: Will add 2d6 since I should have rolled 7d6k5 last time. [url=Additional dice][/url]: 2d6 7
Dice pool is: {5,4,4,3,3},3,3. = 19, things remain the same.

Last edited by 115 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:23 pm

(He doesn't have a shield, so it goes straight to AR, also, knockdown gives +1D to your attack, so assuming you have 6d6k4 normally, you now should have 7d6k5 on that roll, so you should roll 2d6 more and see if you can't squeeze out 4 DoS...that would finish him outright I think.).
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:30 pm

"
You'll get nothing but my axe!"
Derrick shouts as he effortlessly renders Dunstans shield useless, before breathing heavily, feeling ill from the trauma caused by the bludgeoning weapon.
initiative:7
Cd: 6
Ar: 5
Health: 5
F/I:2/3
Takes 3 injuries to stay alive and one fatigue to ignore injury penalties. one for an extra lesser action.
[url=smashing his shield][/url]: 5d6k4 23
[url=take deep breath][/url]: 4d6 14 (regaining 3 hp)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 am

Dunstan sets aside the bits and pieces of his destroyed shield and clobbers Derrick right to the head with his mace. He than remembers the days he trained in Mountain's Reach and takes up a particular pose Ser Ulbert taught him one morning, one that many knights know, where you position your heavy armor in a way that puts you out of serious danger next time a weapon comes at you.
He leans one leg forward and gets ready to sprout back as soon as he sees the axe coming down.

CD: 10/5 (Use Anointed for +5 CD this round)
HP: 3/9
Lesser Action: Aim
Lesser Action: [url=Standard Attack (+1D Knockdown, +1B Aim)][/url]: 8d6k5 26 (Bye Felicia!)
Free Action: Use Anointed for +5 CD

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:19 am

[Defeated, choose consequence.]

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:57 am

OOC: Unconscious and captured.

Dunstan strips the man of his armor and ties it to his black courser. He takes the poleaxe and mounts it on his back. Taking the man up on the horse was the hard part, but he somehow succeeded.
Happy to rid the Riverlands of at least one brigand, he rides toward Raventree Hall, where he'll present Ser Myles with this criminal.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:54 am

Lord Tullison's feat of arms wins him many admirers, the bystanders reassured that the nobility had not forgotten them if one would risk his own life to put an end to Derrick's larceny, assaults and worse...

Justice had finally arrived in the form of a strong Tullison mace, and a stronger Tullison man to wield it.

[OOC: +1 glory to Lord Tullison]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down