Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel

3 posters

Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty [Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Dunstan's heart raced as the herald's voice boomed over the crowds

"
New challenger against the valiant Ser Florian Greysteel - Lord Dunstan Tullison!"

The young Lord chimed in at the last moment, after Ser Jon Cobb forfeited the match. Well aware of the knights reputation, he did not harbor many hopes of unhorsing the well known jouster, but never the less he had to try.

He rode aggressively for the first time in the tourney, determined to strike hard and see what happens. Maybe the Seven will look down upon him, and the Warrior rewards his courage. Clad in velvet and blue full plate armor he rode out on his courser, this time the favor was not visible on his arm, nor did he approach ride past the audience at all.

Maneuver: Aggressive (+2 Fighting, -2 Ride)
Passive Ride: 12 - 2 = 10
Health: 9
AR: 10

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty Re: [Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greystee

Post by Reader Tue May 19, 2015 7:44 pm

House Mooton's champion, Ser Florian Greysteel, is renowned for both his virtue and skill at arms. Lord Tullison's reprieve is likely to prove only temporary, but none can question his heart!

Maneuver: Balanced
Passive Ride: 20
Health: 12
AR: 10
[url=Balanced][/url]: 10d6k4+2 23 TN 15 to stay mounted
27 Damage
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty Re: [Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greystee

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 8:04 pm

OOC: 27dmg-10Ar= 17dmg. 17-9 = 8, so Dunstan has to take 3 injuries - which leaves him with 1/9 hp.

[url=Agreesive!][/url]: 7d6k3+2 19 : I will spend one DP to convert a bonus die into a test die. 19+4 = 23. So 1DoS, he need TN9 to stay in saddle. He won''t because I will burn a DP in order for him to fail the ride check.

[url=Stay in saddle][/url]: 3d6 11

Ser Florian's fierce blow knocks Dunstan straight of his horse. He falls to the ground like a heavy stone and tastes dust through helm. His left ankle was in pain, blood was dripping from his forehead and his right toe was probably broken, given by the pain he could feel.
The crowd, however, cheered louder that usual, and that confused Dunstan. After all this was just another case of an experienced knight making short work out of the green opponent.
When he stood up, all the pain went away and he raised a fist in the air - Ser Florain was unhorsed as well! Apparently, Dunstan'lance stroke through too. Signaling Roland the page to hand him his flail, the young Lord sets his mind on bashing the famous knight on foot.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 pm

[OOC: remember to "
Catch your breath"
- I'm allowing this in other jousts as you land]

Round 1
CD: 11
Health: 3/12 =>
6 [[url=Endurance][/url]: 4d6 10]
I/W/F: 0/0/0
[url=Initiative][/url]: 3d6-4 6
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Reader wrote:[OOC: remember to "
Catch your breath"
- I'm allowing this in other jousts as you land]

Round 1
CD: 11
Health: 3/12 =>
6 [[url=Endurance][/url]: 4d6 10]
I/W/F: 0/0/0
[url=Initiative][/url]: 3d6-4 6

Round 1
CD: 10
Health 1/9 - [url=Catch your breath][/url]: 3d6 13 -2 from injuries (not 3 because of Hardy benefit)= 11, 3 DoS: 4/9
I/W/F: 3/0/0

[url=Initiative][/url]: 3d6-2 3 -4: -1.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 8:47 pm

[Not to rain on your parade Dunstan, but getting swept off the horse means another 9 damage, so you'd have to take a wound or use even more destiny to avoid outright defeat here...also, Florian ought to test ride anyway, there's a tiny chance he might fail it, or that you need only spend the destiny.]
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

[Good point Theomore: [url=Animal handling (ride)][/url]: 6d6k4 21 - Ser Florian rides tall!

Dunstan - if you want to revise things inline of Theo's point, then you can keep your destiny. Smile ]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 pm

OOC: Yes, I did not know falling down is another 9 dmg. If it's possible I would revise the DP usage, since this way Dunstan would have to take a wound.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue May 19, 2015 8:54 pm

[OOC: no problem. Dunstan is simply unhorsed by Ser Florian, but the smallfolk cheer Lord Tullison's, both for not depriving them of a tilt and for his bravery!]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue May 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Dunstan rises from the ground, under immense pain, but pleased to have exchanged a tilt never the less.

"
I had to see if the tales are true Ser Florian. And indeed they are! I am looking forward to observing your next jousts. My pages will deliver the ransom later today."
he says smiling, all bloodied up.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty Re: [Day 5: Round 3] Dunstan Tullison v Ser Florian Greysteel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down