Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D4:MA] Touring the Devastation (Open)

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[D4:MA] Touring the Devastation (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: [D4:MA] Touring the Devastation (Open)

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:21 am

"
True. Time is short. As clever as your initial idea is, we probably don't have time for it. Trusting the justice of the Gods is our best option. I have one person who can testify against the culprit, but he's an agent of mine whose identity I try to guard. He can disguise himself well enough though. thank you fir your counsel, Nathan."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

[D4:MA] Touring the Devastation (Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: [D4:MA] Touring the Devastation (Open)

Post by Nathaniel Mason Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:38 am

"
Of course, my Lady. Remember that there was no evidence against Ser Benjen Frey. You do not need evidence. You only need the appearance of evidence. Sometimes, simply pointing the finger is enough."

Nathan bowed. "
If I can be of any help, please let me know. If there is nothing further. I will make preparations for our return to the Warrior seat."
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:48 am

"
That was the only thing I wished to speak of privately,"
Corrine confirms, with a thankful smile.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:53 am

Septon Arlyn wrote:"
Yes It may seem vain Loriea, however the rule is placed there to discourage cheating. Some less honorable knights may choose to cheat, throwing their fight to try and gain some additional cash. Therefore it is more honorable for contestants to not bet on their own fights, and to provide other sources of prizes to encourage honorable and true actions, ensuring that the test of skill would be what makes the winner, not the greed of man."
Septon Arlyn smiles at Loriea.
"
Why bet on your own loss, to weigh your winnings against the ransom of your horse and armor? They ought to just try an' win, 'stead of bettin' with the money they'd be usin' to ransom after a loss. Vain or shame, a man tempted to choose between the two ought to be concerned with his standing in the eyes of the Warrior, or the wise old Crone."

"
Nathan, Have you met Ereth Redwine yet. He is a Lord who sells cider, quite an interesting fellow and seems to be very honorable, with the interests of the small folk first and foremost in his mind. I feel that Nathan would be able to find out if this Lord is a true as he seems. If he is, then he might be a good neutral location for the small folk from these war torn lands to move to.
Nathaniel Mason wrote:"
I am sorry, Septon."
says Nathan. "
I have not yet had the honour of meeting Lord Redwain."

The young man rises at Lady Marsten's request. "
Of course. If you would walk with me, there are a few things I should check on before we return to the Warrior seat."
He smiles at his other guests. "
Please make yourself at home, and do not stand on ceremony. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to help yourself."

Nathan offers his arm to Lady Marsten.
As Nathan leaves, Loreia wordlessly takes a plate and places some food on it. She pours herself a cup of water, drinking first and starting with the meat.

"
This Lord Redwain just arrived, I take it. He a Reach banner lord, same as your house?"

[For flavor, she's having bread, ham, cheese and grapes]
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6