Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open

3 posters

Go down

Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open Empty Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:44 pm

[This thread is for those in attendance of the presentation of evidence, representing small talk and reactions to the evidence presented in the ironrod thread. Also a moment for Davian Baratheld, and Terren Dulver, and Tyron Lannister to meet all of us. Here is the link to the Thread in question [url:10p23fxz]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=193&
t=2171#p60787[/url:10p23fxz]]

Septon Arlyn was sitting in attendance, glancing around at all of the new faces present. Over with the other baratheld contingent he sees a new face, his bearing clearly showing the mark of one who is used to command and the attention of nobles. I wonder if that is the Lord Baratheld I have heard so much about.

Glancing over at Terren he sees the young man intent upon the words being spoken. His attractive features catching a regal appearance as he takes notes and mouths some of the words being spoken. I'm glad that he is paying so much attention. I will have to talk with him later and see what his fresh set of eyes can see that maybe I have missed.

Next to him he sees the young knight and future kinsmen to the young noble next to him. The Lannister blond hair was very evident in his look, his hair cropped short in the way the some knights preferred. I wonder what he thinks about all of these precedings? He seems to have a cunning about him when I spoke with him last. He might be able to offer a new perspective on why the Bracken's could have gotten a sneak attack on the Blackwood's own keep.

Last edited by 167 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open Empty Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open

Post by Ereth Redwain Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Ereth sits and nods to most of the results, looking at those present he waves at the septon and Nathaniel.

"
So far very neutral and not favoring much either House, guess this is the best political truth you can hope for with both Houses'

Lady Corrine does make him raise an eye brow to her accusations of another lord

"
Will lord Baelon and Marsten cross swords? That's a sight to see and another feud waiting to happen if it keeps going that way"

Ereth so far only looks at those present trying to see anyone else he can recognize or interesting enough to talk to while he enjoys some cider.
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Terren Dulver Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Terren will be seen making notes on where which house stands and the evidence around each issue. He will look up from his notes from time to time to try to identify and if possible read the many people gathered around. Should anyone catch his eyes doing so he will smile politely and return to his notes. If anyone actually approaches him, he will be polite and make small talk, but he will be a bit distracted, still trying to gather all the information possible.

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open Empty Re: Re: [D4 LE] murmurs around ironrod (open

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down