Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D6 -ME Private Audience with Ironrod

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D6 -ME Private Audience with Ironrod - Page 2 Empty Re: D6 -ME Private Audience with Ironrod

Post by Yoren longshore Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:38 pm

"
I would not wish to kill my subjects, regardles of crime, northeners might want to swing the blades themselves, but as long as the soldiers are no longer breathing, their methods concern me little. We might let Haig kill them if that's what he wants, those that only looted the scraps afterwards lose their hands, and the rest will keep their heads bowed."
Yoren seems surprisingly calm, the theory of murder was the simple part.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

D6 -ME Private Audience with Ironrod - Page 2 Empty Re: D6 -ME Private Audience with Ironrod

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:41 pm

"
It may be a harsh duty to place upon Lord Haig, or Ser Myles for that matter, to have their own put to death, we may have to be prepared to do it ourselves, unless the crown were to provide a headsman."
Theomore's tone shifts to a more darker, regretful shade. "
And I would rather avoid a repeat of this morning's methods."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:52 pm

"
With lordly duties comes responsibility. An axe would clearly be the best way to kill them, and if Haig fails to do so, we can do it for him."

Yoren shrugs: "
It's a harsh prize they have to pay for a bit of cloth, but we need them to be detterents."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

"
The king did charge us with bringing justice to the guilty, but I suppose the manner of execution will likely be among the easier matters to settle tomorrow, I think."
Theomore shrugs, not something worth bothering more with now, as interesting as a philosophical discussion on the merits of the lord passing the sentence swinging the sword himself or employing a headsman went.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:01 pm

"
Yes we can see tomorrow."

[Scene?]

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2