Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey

2 posters

Go down

[D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey Empty [D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey

Post by Tymon Lannister Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:52 am

Ser Tymon made his way to his tent to prepare for the joust. He asked a page to tell Lady Helen Dulver that he had been selected to joust in a tourney and he would be making his way to the lists and to ask if she would be able to attend.

Although he was a bit disappointed about not being selected to participate in one of the trials by combat, he knew he was young and had time for such tests and glory. He smiled as he donned his armor, thinking to himself that even though the stakes would not be nearly as high, he still loved to joust or to match swords and did not have much care as to who he was matched against, it was a chance to test his abilities and hone his skills with the lance or the sword. He also thought to himself that Helen was probably happier with him jousting with a tourney lance rather than a war lance and laughed. He mounted his Courser, Storm, made a jest to the nearby Dulver infantry, telling them "
my friends, if you want to make some coin off of some of the fine people, then make sure to wager your money on me in the upcoming joust"
and made his way to the lists as the Dulver infantrymen hooted and laughed.

Ser Tymon
Passive Ride: 14
Health 9/9
AR 8
F/I/W: 0/0/0
Stance: High in the Saddle (+1)

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

[D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey Empty Re: [D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey

Post by Reader Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Lady Helen had graced her betrothed with a beaming smile and a silk handkerchief in Dulver copper. "
My own needlework. I know little of jousting, but the Blackwood men said you wield a lance with the precision of a laceworker. It seemed an apt favour."

Ser Tymon was matched against Ser Emmon Frey, a household knight in service to Lord Bracken. While he shared a name with the puissant Lord Forrest Frey, few men would be so bold as to claim Ser Emmon was his uncle's equal.

His blow was skilfully deflected by Ser Tymon, the lance shattering harmlessly against his shield. The Lannister maintained the poise he demonstrated in his tilt against Ser Colyn Manderly.

Passive Ride: 9
AR: 7
Health: 9
Stance: Aggressive +2

[url=Aggressive][/url]: 7d6k3+2 11 - failure
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey Empty Re: [D8, PutG] Ser Tymon Lannister vs Ser Emmon Frey

Post by Tymon Lannister Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:32 am

Ser Tymon smiled as Helen graced him with her token of affection. Ser Tymon thought to himself again how lucky he was that he and Helen were so close, and that he was a lucky man to be betrothed to her. He said to her while smiling "
I thank you for your token my lady, I believe it is time again for them to Hear us Roar"
. She had proven to be a lucky talisman during his first joust with Ser Colyn Manderly and he hoped she would be of similar luck vs Ser Emmon Frey. Ser Tymon did not know much about Ser Emmon but thought to himself "
for now, unhorsing him would be enough of an introduction"

[url=Joust with vs Ser Emmon Frey - High in the Saddle][/url]: 10d6k4+1 21 - 3 DoS - 17 Damage after AR and forcing a TN 15 stay in saddle.

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:11 am

[ooc: Ser Emmon cannot make the ride check and falls unconscious from lance and fall damage. Ser Tymon claims his foe's courser, splint and shield as ransom. Victor determines consequences of defeat]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymon Lannister Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:45 am

Ser Emmon Frey was knocked unconscious from the thunderous blow of the lance and the resulting fall.

Ser Tymon turned to the crowd in the reviewing stand and asked "
Is Septon Arlyn or a maester here who can take a look at Ser Emmon and see to his condition?"

Ser Tymon then raised his lance in victory and and said to Lady Helen "
Once again your presence has inspired a victory my lady. We will have to make sure you are in the stands for all of my jousts"
he said as he chuckled.

Ser Tymon will ransom back Ser Emmon Frey's courser and armor to him.

Last edited by 201 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:02 pm

[OOC: Ser Tymon advances to the semi-final, where he will face Loreia. Either PC may create the thread - good luck to both of you!]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down