Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Epilogue] Any knight may make a knight (closed)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Epilogue] Any knight may make a knight (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Epilogue] Any knight may make a knight (closed)

Post by Loreia Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Her poise of conviction fades as Ser Eoric departs.

Something keeps her from smiling, accepting what just happened. "
I can't believe it, Daveth. Is this really goin' to happen?"
she murmurs breathlessly to her brother.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

[Epilogue] Any knight may make a knight (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Epilogue] Any knight may make a knight (closed)

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

"
Well, I have a fast horse, and a half-dozen excuses for you to use it if you want.

"
But yes, barring a Green hearing of this and assassinating him or you in the night, this is actually happening."

He reaches over, and pats her reassuringly in the back. "
Nerves playing up is normal, I hear. A good sign. It means you're giving the oaths due weight. If you weren't nervous, it would mean the oaths carried no weight with you, and you'd never be a true knight."

He considers a moment, then thinks decorum be damned, and reaches out, and gives Loreia a brief, supportive hug. "
Congratulations, Sister. You did it. Now all you have to do is live it."
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Loreia hugs back, sighing with some relief in his reassurance. With a small smile, after they pull away, she replies, "
Thank you, brother. Don't worry, I will."

/scene
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2