Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel

2 posters

Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty [Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel

Post by Jon Cobb Sat May 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Ser Jon returns to the lists riding a fine grey courser loaned to him by House Bartheld. The crowd roars its greeting when the Wrecker makes his appearance, but the sharp-eyed notice that he slouches slightly in the saddle, looking far less comfortable than the day before.

Maneuver: Defensive +2
Passive Ride: 13+2 = 15
Health: 11
AR: 8
[url=Cunning (Memory)][/url]: 5d6 16 to remember something about Ser Florian's reputation as a jouster
Effect: Greysteel, eh? Mooton's champion, as I recall. I remember you from when you won the tourney in Maidenpool two years ago. Ride like you were glued to the saddle, you do, and your lance aims true. You'll ride hard, I don't doubt, just like the other young pups - eager for a quick win.

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty Re: [Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel

Post by Jon Cobb Mon May 18, 2015 9:23 am

As the two knights line up for the first tilt, Ser Jon begins to slouch more and more. Suddenly his lance dips precariously and then he drops it. He straightens in his saddle with visible effort, then raises his visor and calls out. "
Ser Florian, I fear I must dispense with the pleasure of riding against you today. The ache of old wounds is abominable this morning, and I would do neither you or myself justice in a joust. My apologies for dragging you needlessly from your bed,"
he continues with a mirthless jest. "
The day is yours, Ser Florian."

To the stunned silence of the crowd, Ser Jon turns and rides from the tourney grounds, forfeiting the match.

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

[Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel Empty Re: [Day 5: Round 3] Ser Jon Cobb v Ser Florian Greysteel

Post by Reader Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 pm

[placeholder]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down