Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Home

+4
Yve Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Lady Corrine Marsten
Dunstan Tullison
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Back Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Back Home

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:09 pm

[My apologies for not being clear - the yield process happens out of time - so if it is not accepted it is (from both an rp and mechanical perspective) as if the yield were never offered]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:41 pm

"
Alright, Lady Corrine. If it was osmeone else other than you and Ben, I would never accelp. I trust you'll take care of the boy. I will want to send them presents and visit often too."

Action: Yield offer accepted.

OOC: I would firmly object, but since this takes place in the past, and we are on the next scenario already - I'll just shrug it of. My absence is the reason this wasn't taken care of previously, so everything is cool. Plus, clandestine visits are something both me and Dunstan enjoy:)

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 pm

"
Do not worry, dear Dunstan,"
Corrine says, gently. "
I will ensure he knows his father from the start. I will not hide his parentage from him. Perhaps, when he is older, and things are less fragile, we can reassess the arrangement, with Aofie's input. But this if for the best, for now. Be dutiful to your House, and faithful to Aofie, then no-one can reasonably question your honour."

She squeezes his arm in an attempt to reassure him.

[ooc: Thank you for being so understanding and helpful. Sorry this hasn't turned out in the ideal way, but it could be reviewed at a later date, perhaps after Aofie has a son or two. Since I basically control her, I'd be open to that discussion. Let's wrap up and get onward to happier things. Smile ]
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 pm

[Psh, this is a prime example where you can convince someone to do something they can literially interpret what you mean then go around and do something clandestine behind your back. Then we get some conflict between the PC's that can be resolved and make for good drama. Just because Dustin agreed to send the boy and his mother away does not mean he has to like it. And he can change his mind if something were to happen to his baby momma, like request to bring his son back. Or sneak him back into the village
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Nah, it's cool:) We are here to have fun above all else, stress and disagreements are reserved for clients and co-workers:)

The thing is, this was supposed to be played out waaay back several months ago - and the reason it didn't was because I was absent from the forum. I would surely quit the intrigue and make a fuss of it than, but it doesn't pay off to start retconing everything now.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5