Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak

+6
Lady Corrine Marsten
Ser Jorah Holt
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
Yoren longshore
Kevan Lyras
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak Empty AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak

Post by Kevan Lyras Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:46 pm

(I went with the unit splits between the two battles as suggested by Baelon)

It was a bright day with the sun shining, when the combined forces of House Marsten and the supporting Houses finally met a larger army of the clans in battle. The previous days had been filled with various war councils as the commanders discussed their approach. A bit more than half of the available fighting power was getting into position on the small opening between hills below the impressive mountain peak that looked a bit like a bull’s head. Meanwhile, Ser Benedict was leading a second force against another group of wildlings further down the valley...

The campaign force:
Commanders: Kevan (Warfare 3, Command 1B), Lord Kriegar (W3, 1B), Jorah Holt (W3, 1B), Leifnarr (W 4), Garret
(7 commands per round. Could the subcommanders please tell me their warfare abilities plus the statistics to their provided units so it is easier to decide who should give his command when during the rounds. If you send them to me by PM I will include the info in this post)
Heros: Yoren, Ser Mather Warrens

1 -CP - Elite personal guard, the Company of the Morningstar (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0)
2 -CG - Veteran guards, the Company Grenward (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0)
3 -MI - Veteran Infantry, The Sunguard (Lyras), Athletics 3, Endurance 4, Fighting 4 (Discipline 3, AR 3, Damage 4)
4 -MA - Veteran archers, The Golden Arrows (Lyras), Agility 3, Awareness 4, Marksmanship 4 (Discipline 6, AR 2, Damage 1/5)
5 -MS - Veteran scouts, The mountain watch (Kriegar),Awareness 4 Endurance 4, Stealth 3 (Discipline 6, AR 2, Damage 2/2)
6 -LR - Trained raiders (Longshore) (Discipline 9)
7 -LA - Trained archers (Longshore) (Discipline 9)
8 -MA - Trained archers (Mercenary) Awareness 3, Agility 3, Marksmanship 3 (Discipline 9, AR 2, Damage 1/5)
9 -TM - Tullison Mountaineers, Veteran Guerillas (Tullison), Athletics 3, Marksmanship 4, Stealth 4 (Discipline 6, AR 1, Damage 3 / 3)

The clansmen
Commanders: Mountain Clan Leadership - Warfare 3 (Command 1B)
(checked with Reader: No further subcommanders, so just 3 commands per round)

VR - Veteran Raider (Armour, weapon upgrades), Endurance 4, Fighting 5 (Discipline 6)
R1 - Trained Raiders 1, Endurance 3, Fighting 4 (Discipline 9)
R2 - Trained Raiders 2, Endurance 3, Fighting 4 (Discipline 9)
R3 - Trained Raiders 3, Endurance 3, Fighting 4 (Discipline 9)
A1 - Trained Archers 1, Agility 3, Marksmanship 4 (Discipline 9)
A2 - Trained Archers 2, Agility 3, Marksmanship 4 (Discipline 9)

[Map with positioning of our units will be up soon. Who will play the clans? Reader or somebody else? Everybody, feel free to post any RP, while we are getting the technicalities out of the way]

Last edited by 157 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 11 times in total

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak Empty Re: AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak

Post by Kevan Lyras Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Code:
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N |
---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
1 H H H H H | | | | | | | | | |
2 H H H | | | | | | | | | | | |
---HHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
3 H H | | | | | | | | | | | | |
---HHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
4 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
5 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
6 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
---WWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWW
7 W W F F W W W W W W F F W W W
8 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
9 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
10| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---HHHHH
11| | | | | | | | | | | | | H H
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---HHHHHHHHH
12| | | | | | | | | | | | H H H
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
13| | | | | | | | | | H H H H H

M: Mountains (+2B, very slow movement)
W: Water / Stream (Slow Movement)
F: Ford / Road (no slow movement)
H: Hills (+1B, slow movement)
The rest of the map would be grassland

Not the most creative map ever, but it should do for our first warfare battle. Any suggestions for changes are welcome (maybe in the OOC thread AtMC so we do not clutter this one

(To speed things up, I would suggest that the commande of the clans (Reader?) positions his units on the north side of the small stream, while we position our units on the south side, without going back and forth betwen units, is that ok?)

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak Empty Re: AtMC – The battle below Bull’s Peak

Post by Yoren longshore Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Maybe having Leifnarr lead? His warfare is 4 with 1 bonus dice... I'm sadly not warfare oriented and will just join a unit for plus 1d
Units: Archers 4 marksmanship and 3 agility. Raiders 4 fighting and 3 endurance.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:Maybe having Leifnarr lead? His warfare is 4 with 1 bonus dice... I'm sadly not warfare oriented and will just join a unit for plus 1d
Units: Archers 4 marksmanship and 3 agility. Raiders 4 fighting and 3 endurance.

[OOC: better to keep the focus on serving PCs, although I'll allow Leifnarr for Longshore v narrator character events]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:06 pm

I have arranged the clan troops on the northern side, as discussed by PM with Kevan.
The map is [url=in my private forum][/url].

For the sake of map readability, I have assigned my units single character designators, A-F. I would recommend that you use numbers (maybe organize your list by unit type?).
I have also made the assumption that we could only place within the first two rows of the map - it seems unlikely that anyone would have been able to get closer without hostilities having already begun.

Go ahead and place your units, and then (assuming no additional parlay beyond what led to the champion combats) roll initiative.
Then I will reveal my placements and roll initiative, and the Massacre below Bull's Peak can begin.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:27 pm

I would have thought we use the number / letter combinations defined in the first post (CP, CG, MI etc), this should help to directly see what type of unit is where by only looking at the map without always going back to the list.

I will post a suggestion for our side later today.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:33 pm

The problem with the 2-character names is that they run into the square sides, making the map hard to read. I used them at first, but having the space on both sides of the unit makes a big difference. Having a key right next to the map helps.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:21 pm

My fellow commanders, how about this? The long range units can attack any unit on the map (long range = 200 yards), while the melee units are close to both fords. With 7 commands per round, I'd imagine the melee units wont get many orders anyway, and should mainly block the raiders from reaching the archers...

Code:
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N |
1 H H H H H | | | | | | | | | |
2 H H H | | | | | | | | | | | |
---HHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
3 H H | | | | | | | | | | | | |
4 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
5 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
6 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
7 W W F F W W W W W W F F W W W
8 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
9 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
10| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
12| | | | | | | | | | | 8 | 9 H 7 H 5 H
13| | | | | | | | | | 6 H 4 H 1 H 2 H 3 H

1 -Trained archers (Longshore) Marksmanship 4, Agility 3 (Discipline 9, AR 2, Damage 1/5, CD6) / Movement 4
2 -Trained archers (Mercenary) Awareness 3, Agility 3, Marksmanship 3 (Discipline 9, AR 2, Damage 1/5, CD7) / Movement 4
3 -Veteran archers, The Golden Arrows (Lyras), Agility 3, Awareness 4, Marksmanship 4 (Discipline 6, AR 2, Damage 1/5, CD8) / Movement 4
4 -Veteran scouts, The mountain watch (Kriegar),Awareness 4 Endurance 4, Stealth 3 (Discipline 6, AR 2, Damage 2/2, CD7) / Movement 4
5 -Tullison Mountaineers, Veteran Guerillas (Tullison), Athletics 3, Marksmanship 4, Stealth 4 (Discipline 6, AR 1, Damage 3 /3, CD7) / Movement 4
6 -Veteran Infantry, The Sunguard (Lyras), Athletics 3, Endurance 4, Fighting 4 (Discipline 3, AR 3, Damage 4, CD5) / Movement 4
7 -Trained raiders (Longshore) Fighting 4, Endurance 3 (Discipline 9, Damage 3, CD5) / Movement 4
8 -Elite personal guard, the Company of the Morningstar (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0) / Movement 2
9 -Veteran guards, the Company Grenward (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0) / Movement 2

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:03 pm

it is a simple plan, but based on the idea that the clans will be attacking us and not just disappear off the field to get out of range. Garret will likely be in charge of the garrison and the guard, so Ser Jorah could take the mercenary archers as subcommander.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:it is a simple plan, but based on the idea that the clans will be attacking us and not just disappear off the field to get out of range. Garret will likely be in charge of the garrison and the guard, so Ser Jorah could take the mercenary archers as subcommander.

In order to get things moving, simplicity is acceptable. Go ahead and take the merc archers.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:22 pm

There is no direct link between subcomanders and units as far as I understanx it. Everybody can give orders to all units. You only have to decide which unit to attach to.
And regarding the assumptions on them attacking: Yes I assume they will not be fleeing from the start. Otherwise we wouldnt have much of a chance to catch them anyway, with them being so close to the map border...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:8 -Elite personal guard, the Company of the Morningstar (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0) / Movement 2
9 -Veteran guards, the Company Grenward (Coldbrook) (Discipline 0) / Movement 2
The full stat lines for both are:
8 -Elite personal guard, the Company of the Morningstar (Coldbrook) Athletics 4, Endurance 4, Fighting 5 (Discipline 0, AR 6, Damage 6) / Movement 2 (Upgraded weapons)
9 -Veteran guards, the Company Grenward (Coldbrook) Awareness 4, Endurance 3, Fighting 4 (Discipline 6*, AR 3, Damage 4) / Movement 4

*This is assuming that only those groups who can justify this land as their 'home' get the 'home turf' bonus. If we get it because we're defending a nearby friendly base, then it's 0.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Ok, if you both agree, only Yoren is left (he is piloting Leifnar). Baelon, once Yoren has answered, I think we are good to go and you could post your units' positions.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Sorry, I'm not sure what to post. I agree with all the planning done, but as my tabletop game is a lot lighter on rules I have little to add to this: apart from asking if advanced orders are used.
Maybe having the cavalry setting out early morning to cross the river and hit the raiders from the flank? The issue is that they may be cut off and killed, but due to better mobility I doubt that will happen...

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Sorry, I'm not sure what to post. I agree with all the planning done
That quote is exactly what I was looking for, now we can start :;
):

Regarding cavalry: Good, although risky plan. The problem is we do not have any cavalry here, they are all with Ben in the second battle

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:03 am

Kevan Lyras wrote:There is no direct link between subcomanders and units as far as I understanx it. Everybody can give orders to all units. You only have to decide which unit to attach to.
That is correct.

Yoren longshore wrote:Sorry, I'm not sure what to post. I agree with all the planning done, but as my tabletop game is a lot lighter on rules I have little to add to this: apart from asking if advanced orders are used.
Most of us are new enough to the warfare rules that just the base rules are enough to get us confused - no need to make it worse with advanced orders. Unless anyone feels really strongly that we use them I would say no. Ultimately up to Reader, of course, but I'm willing to agree not to use them if all of you are. :;
):

Clan initiative:
[url=Warfare for initiative][/url]: 3d6 8

Map with clan units - looks like we had similar ideas.
I've made some assumptions regarding your commander/subcommander attachments, feel free to adjust them before we get started.
Code:
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | Key:

---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| A - Clan Veteran Raiders (w/commander)
1 H E H F H A H B H | | | | | | | | | | B - Clan Trained Raiders
---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| C - Clan Trained Raiders
2 H C H D H | | | | | | | | | | | | D - Clan Trained Raiders
---HHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| E - Clan Trained Archers
3 H H | | | | | | | | | | | | | F - Clan Trained Archers
4 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 1 - Longshore Trained Archers
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| 2 - Mercenary Trained Archers
5 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 3 - Lyras Veteran Archers
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| 4 - Kriegar Veteran Scouts (w/Kriegar)
6 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 5 - Tullison Veteran Guerrillas
---WWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWW 6 - Lyras Veteran Infantry (w/Kevan)
7 W W F F W W W W W W F F W W W 7 - Longshore Trained Raiders (w/Leifnar)
---WWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWW 8 - Coldbrook Elite Personal Guard (w/Garrett)
8 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 9 - Coldbrook Veteran Garrison (w/Jorah)
9 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | H - Hills (slow movement, +1B vs.
lower elevation)
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| W - Water (slow movement)
10| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | F - Ford (no effect)
12| | | | | | | | | | | 8 | 9 H 7 H 5 H
13| | | | | | | | | | 6 H 4 H 1 H 2 H 3 H
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:09 am

We have a lot more archers, and may simply hold our ground. I think we'll manage to beat them;
)

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:25 am

Finally, the battle begins. Kevan quickly assesses the enemy's position before shouting a command at his archers.
"
The archers on the hill, Golden Arrows, take them out!"

The unit raises its bows and a releases deadly rain of arrows on the designated target

Rolls
[url=Initiative - AtMC][/url]: 3d6 13
[url=Command Golden Arrows (3)][/url]: 4d6k3 14
[url=Attack Archers (4)][/url]: 5d6k4 21 vs CD7 = 14 = 3 DoS*5= 15damage-AR2 =>
Destroyed (?) (more than twice their health in a single attack)

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:28 pm

[OOC: Not that this will likely matter much (if at all) to this roll, but as both units are on hills there would be no bonus die (only against units at lower elevations).
Dropping die # [url=roll correction - golden arrows][/url]: 1d5 5 drops the unused 3, so no difference in total and thus no difference in effect.
I mentioned this would be a massacre, right?

Also, which archer unit did you target, E or F?]

Round 1, Order 2 (Clan Order 1)
"
Blacken the sky! Make his blood fall like rain on the mountain!"

In a fit of pique (not that she would know what 'pique' meant) the clan commander orders her remaining archers to target Kevan and by extension, the Sunguard.

[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/331481:28dp0dag]Command Archers [TN 9][/url:28dp0dag]: 4d6k3 13
[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/331482:28dp0dag]Marksmanship attack vs Sunguard(6) with elevation [Def 7][/url:28dp0dag]: 5d6k4 16 2 DoS, 10 - 3[AR] = 7 Damage
Kevan takes 1 Damage [ignores AR] for being attached to a unit when it receives damage.

If they had only rolled 1 higher, that would have disorganized the Sunguard and given you a problem to deal with... so close, but no luck. Let the slaughter continue.

Off-hand comment - I have done a lot of work with a software product by a company named SunGuard. That may have subconsciously factored into my targeting choices. Laughing
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:56 pm

[OOC: You are right Baelon, sorry, growing pains from learning the warfare rules I guess :;
): ]
I targeted the Archers in the corner (E)

Rolls
[url=Command Longshore Archers (1)][/url]: 4d6k3 15
[url=Attack other Archers][/url]: 4d6 12 ->
2DoS= 10 damage-2AR= 8 Damage -->
The unit only has 6 Health, so they are now disorganised? I have to consult the book...

Status
Kevan 11/12
Sunguard 5/12

[RP to come]

[SunGuard? The core banking IT system?]

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:26 pm

That would be disorganized, however, I realized I made a mistake on my archer attack, so you may want to select a different action, your choice.

I neglected to factor the Sunguard's AP into their defence, which makes it 5 and the attack would do an additional DoS for exactly 12 damage, disorganizing the sunguard (and doing 2 more to kevan).

I was thinking of a different product, but probably the same company.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Oh, you are right... Well, then I change my order to reorganize the unit again, leaving your archers to live for another round

Status
Kevan 9/12
Sunguard 12/12, Disorganized: 1/4

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Round 2, Order 4 (Clan Order 2)
"
Keep at them! Wear them down! Kill the sun-men!"

Perhaps she has had bad experiences with House Lyras in the past...
The raiders adjacent to her charge forward, hardly slowed by swimming the river.

[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/331563:19ii5ucw]order trained raiders (B) [TN 9][/url:19ii5ucw]: 4d6k3 12
[url=Charge the Sunguard][/url]: 4d6k3 6 [Def 5] 1 DoS, 5 - 3[AR] = 2 Damage
Kevan takes 1 Damage [ignores AR] for being attached to a unit when it receives damage.

[OOC: -10ft movement? Negligible when you can charge 160'... the advantage of not having any bulk.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

As the clan raiders crush into the infantry's lines, Kevan turns towards the Longshore archers and shouts: "
We are holding the line, archers, attack your peers on that hill!"

Rolls - Order 3
[url=Command Longshore Archers (1)][/url]: 4d6k3 16
[url=Attack other Archers][/url]: 4d6 17 vs CD7 = 2DoS ->
8 Damage, disorganized

Status
Kevan 8/12
Sunguard 10/12, Disorganized: 1/4

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Round 1, Order 6 (Clan Order 3)
"
They will fall beneath our might! Fight on! Fight! FIGHT!"

At this point the clan's commander has worked herself into a full-on frenzy, practically foaming at the mouth as she exhorts her troops to violence.

[url=order trained raiders (C) TN 9][/url]: 4d6k3 10
[url=Charge the SunGuard (again)][/url]: 4d6k3 13 vs CD 5, 2 DoS, 10 - 3 = 7 damage. 1 shy of disorganizing them a second time...
Kevan takes 1 more Damage [ignores AR] for being attached to a unit when it receives damage.

[OOC: I'll see you in round 2... probably.]

Updated Map:
Code:
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | Key:

---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| A - Clan Veteran Raiders (w/commander)
1 H H F H A H H | | | | | | | | | | B - Clan Trained Raiders
---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| C - Clan Trained Raiders
2 H H D H | | | | | | | | | | | | D - Clan Trained Raiders
---HHHHHHHHH---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| E - Clan Trained Archers [
disorganized]

3 H H | | | | | | | | | | | | | F - Clan Trained Archers [
defeated]

4 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 1 - Longshore Trained Archers
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| 2 - Mercenary Trained Archers
5 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 3 - Lyras Veteran Archers
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| 4 - Kriegar Veteran Scouts (w/Kriegar)
6 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 5 - Tullison Veteran Guerrillas
---WWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWW 6 - Lyras Veteran Infantry (w/Kevan)
7 W W F F W W W W W W F F W W W 7 - Longshore Trained Raiders (w/Leifnar)
---WWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWW 8 - Coldbrook Elite Personal Guard (w/Garrett)
8 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | 9 - Coldbrook Veteran Garrison (w/Jorah)
9 | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | H - Hills (slow movement, +1B vs.
lower elevation)
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| W - Water (slow movement)
10| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | F - Ford (no effect)
12| | | | | | | | | | B | 8 | 9 H 7 H 5 H
13| | | | | | | | | C | 6 H 4 H 1 H 2 H 3 H
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next