Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D1 ME] Time for a drink (open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D1 ME] Time for a drink (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1 ME] Time for a drink (open)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:49 am

"
I haven't got the time to visit the village. My mother says it used to be such a lovely place. I shudder at the thought of what state it is now."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[D1 ME] Time for a drink (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1 ME] Time for a drink (open)

Post by Athelstan Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:33 am

"
Well, I can tell it was a nice bustling village lord Dunstan with no military importance to be honest so I can't understand why such... fate for those poor souls."
looking at his cup of ale, and looking at all other three men at the table "
Any of you been to the Sept or the Mines?"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:00 am

"
Cruelty, maybe. Or something hidden that we, the brave investigators, will have to figure our."
Dunstan says and drinks from his cup.

"
I've been to the mines today. Nothing especially interesting, there was hardly a sole there. At the end wind was blowing so hard I went back. Was hoping to see someone there but had no luck."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:04 am

"
Mines are a good place to start. As Kevan said, the crown will be very interested in that area. It's heavily contested too, is it not? The twists and turns of this place makes my head spin."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:58 pm

"
Yes. Seems like both sides can't agree on what is whose."
Dunstan says and takes a sip.

"
How are things back home for you?"

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:31 pm

"
Good, my father isn't getting younger, but he seems healthy enough
Who has the best rights on the mines?"

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:00 am

"
To whoever has enough men to claim them, I assume. I do not know the details as there were no papers to prove possession either way."

"
But soldiers of House Bracken did burn them quite badly recently. I assume they won't be operating for quite a while because of them.A shame, really. A good mine goes a long way, trust me on that."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:04 am

"
You have the evidence to back such claim my lord or we are just going under the assumption of what it has been said so far?"
Athelstan is curious and to avoid giving offense "
I do not mean to doubt your words, just would like to know there is evidence on the matter, not that is any mystery that you favor the Blackwood's..."

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Ser Jorah entered the tavern, having been listening and talking to the locals and looked around for Ser Kevan. Noting who was with him, he made his way through the busy room.

"
Evening gentlemen."

ooc
[url=Streetwise Day 1][/url]: 2d6k2 11 - almost a perfect roll for Ser Jorah

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Kevan was following the conversation arround him, interested into the exchange between Dunstan and the Ironborn. As Ser Jorah approached, he pushed his chair back to allow for the newcomer to join them at the bar table.

"
Hi Jorah, how was your day since we met this morning?"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:27 pm

"
Greeetings, Ser Jorah I hope your travels have been good, except for the horrible things that we are here to investigate"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Ser Jorah looked a little bemused at the questions;

"
The day has already been a little stranger since we last met Ser Kevan."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:29 am

"
Oh, it was a Blackwood mine I saw that had burn marks. I dn't think they would burn their own mine, so Bracken men must be the culprits."
Dunstan said to Athelstan.

When Ser Jorah came, he bowed

"
Welcome Ser."

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:45 am

"
Lord Tullison, Athelstan,"
he greeted the others present. He looked at Lord Tullison, debating what to say.

"
I happen to have caught the tail end of what you were saying and from what I have seen so far, there is a lot of smoke and mirrors and obfuscation about who might be responsible for any of these. Blaming anybody just yet seems premature, unless you did happen uncover the culprit?"

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 am

"
I'm saying I saw Blackwood mines burned. Doesn't take a maester to figure out who burned them"
Dunstan smiled.

"
Anyways we are just having a friendly talk over some drinks. It's much too early for evidence and witnesses. Unless you already found something out Ser Jorah?"

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:01 pm

"
Nothing definite,"
he replied, taking a drink from a serving girl, "
like I said, everything is blanketed in smoke and mirrors. I think there are a lot of agendas at play here, confusing the issue."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

"
It's to early, but some places are quite gruesome and apologize for not meeting you all in better circumstances, I presume you all had a good campaign against the Mountain Clans for what Yoren has told me"
Athelstan drinks and waits for his food to arrive some time this evening...

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm

"
It went well, not perfect, but for a battle it went as well as could be expected."
He looked at Athelstan, "
I understand you were making a reputation for yourself over the past year?"

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Athelstan is caught of guard by Jorah and chokes on his drink for a moment "
Apologies, you caught me by surprise, I didn't know I was getting reputation, all I did was just participate in some tourney and pluck the feather's of lord Mallister's hide"
a smile of amusement from the memory of humiliating lord Mallister once more "
Well humour me, I've been called so many things, that no matter how much redemption I search, I feel it just escapes my grasp"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 pm

"
Well, if you will beat a lord of a major house into the ground and demand the surrender of his army, I would say that will garner some notice and possible some more friends and enemies."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:03 pm

"
It was not my first recourse, but when your other option is turn your lands into a battlefield and spread more damage to your House than theirs, I guess besting a House lord that comes invading your lands on false pretenses is better. None of our men die or theirs, only the one that wanted blood and found humiliation instead"
shrugging his shoulders "
So far no more enemies or friends that I already had, or at least that I am aware off, which is already dangerous"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"
I didn't say it was a bad choice. Had a fully fledged battle between Longshore and Mallister forces occured, I suspect we might be investigating those houses right now and not Blackwood and Bracken. Likewise, I'm sure House Mallister will have friends and enemies who will definitely have taken notice. The effects of that fight may take years to to be fully realised. Least you did not kill him for that would surely have begun a feud to match the one we are currently investigating."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:31 pm

"
It was pretty close to have both father and son dead, but they saw reason, I don't know if lord Mallister will truly recover and started a feud anyway"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:51 pm

"
It is certainly a possibility, but it was better than a bloodbath in the fields."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2