Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D6, MM] Confessions of a justified warrior (Dulvers)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D6, MM] Confessions of a justified warrior (Dulvers) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D6, MM] Confessions of a justified warrior (Dulvers)

Post by Reader Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Terren Dulver wrote:Terren turns to the knight once more, his eyes still filled with a certain coldness, looking straight into the knight's eyes and says :” Did Ser Myles know about this?”

"
No, it is as I told the Septon in the sight of the Old Gods and the New. Let no man shame in the fame my martial successes have brought me and none relieve me of any burden placed upon me."

[Awareness, TN ??]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D6, MM] Confessions of a justified warrior (Dulvers) - Page 2 Empty Re: [D6, MM] Confessions of a justified warrior (Dulvers)

Post by Terren Dulver Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Terren looks straight into the knights eyes looking for any sign of deceit (I spend a destiny point to gain 1B) [url=Awareness (DP)][/url]: 4d6k3 14

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:02 pm

[url=Confessions of a justified warrior day 6 MM 2nd awareness test if I can not assist Terren][/url]: 3d6-1 7

Septon Arlyn watches his body Movements, trying to see if any tics reveal themselves
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Terren Dulver Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 pm

After about half a minute of silence, during which Terren simply stares into the eyes of the knight, he says : "
I see, then I have another question for you Ser Tyron, what is your opinion on the wall?"

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Luecian watched the entire confession closely trying to feel if the words and the tone felt right, and to his surprise for the most part it did. When the knight was pointedly asked if Ser Myles knew about his actions, he leaned forward a bit trying to catch the best vantage point of the knight's face and its hidden tracks.
[url=Awareness empathy vs Ser Tyron][/url]: 3d6 14
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2