Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!)

+12
Kevan Lyras
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Athelstan
Gwyneth Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Baelon Drakeson
Benedict Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Reader
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Day 4, all afternoon) The joust

Post by Kevan Lyras Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Do we know how many participants there are in total?

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Day 4, all afternoon) The joust

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Okay, so Gwyn needs to put one afternoon slot in to see Dunstan, but that's all. I can work with that. Thanks!

Hm.

Is Sofia Blackwood at the jousts? Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Okay, so Gwyn needs to put one afternoon slot in to see Dunstan, but that's all. I can work with that. Thanks!

Hm.

Is Sofia Blackwood at the jousts? Smile

Absent from the crowd. Upset? Scared? Worried about reprisals? Under house arrest by father?

Who knows?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat May 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Excellent. That gives me something to do. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:Do we know how many participants there are in total?

128 to give me seven rounds. Round 2 sees a step up in quality, as this thread noted: viewtopic.php?f=77&
t=107
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now inc round 2)

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 7:08 pm

Updated for round 2. In the interests of transparency, PC v PC pairings weren't possible at this point, sorry for metagaming.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now inc round 2)

Post by Reader Sun May 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Big thanks to Ser Jon Cobb and Ser Theomore for pointing out to (at least) one player that he had short-changed himself on bonus dice. I missed this among the mammoth joust threads. Great to have everyone working together to help each other, even PCs from different houses. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 10, 2015 7:38 pm

Ransoms - we'll not be playing these out, lest I go insane. If someone defeats a particularly interesting NPC or a cheat, that may well lead to a scene. Otherwise we'll handwave this.

You can choose to keep your opponent's equipment instead. Many of them won't like this, so please note if you're keeping equipment on your character sheet.

Each round
Armour ransom = look up value based on opponent's AR

Round 1
Horse = Rounsey

Round 2
Horse = Courser
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon May 11, 2015 12:04 pm

I take it they should be paying full value for these items?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Indeed they do, and so will you lot when I unhorse you!

Bravo everyone for taking part.

Round 3 draw up later today. Matches take place D5.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 7:42 pm

What is protocol for injuries? House Maester if available caring for them onsite at lists or in separate time slot?
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

House Maester will try to patch you up, no need to devote timeslots to calling for his aid. Healing roll occurs right before Day 5 jousts occur, TN based on your activity levels. Please make the rolls to this thread.

However, other PCs might off an assist to your maester, and that makes for a more interesting scene (albeit one I won't be present for).
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 7:46 pm

In the case of a single injury and light activity, a healing 4 maester can patch you up without rolling, he just takes 2 on each dice.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Reader wrote:House Maester will try to patch you up, no need to devote timeslots to calling for his aid. Healing roll occurs right before Day 5 jousts occur, TN based on your activity levels. Please make the rolls to this thread.

However, other PCs might off an assist to your maester, and that makes for a more interesting scene (albeit one I won't be present for).

Where did he get injured?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:
Reader wrote:House Maester will try to patch you up, no need to devote timeslots to calling for his aid. Healing roll occurs right before Day 5 jousts occur, TN based on your activity levels. Please make the rolls to this thread.

Quick Corrine - for drama! For love!

viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=691#p13063
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Reader wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:

Quick Corrine - for drama! For love!

viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=691#p13063

I don't think I have any slots free to be of any help Sad . Otherwise, Corrine would totally go to him and try to help the maester (and generally show off her bedside manner).
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 8:09 pm

I may have a maester handy by that point. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 pm

You're watching the joust aren't you? So you can call on him during the afternoon.

Also, he doesn't roll for healing until early afternoon, so if you spend two slots (=4 hours, as requierd in the rules) on Day 5 assisting his healing before early afternoon he'll get an assist bonus, and you can still use those scenes to roleplay with Ser Ben. Just an idea for Day 5. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Reader wrote:You're watching the joust aren't you? So you can call on him during the afternoon.

Also, he doesn't roll for healing until early afternoon, so if you spend two slots (=4 hours, as requierd in the rules) on Day 5 assisting his healing before early afternoon he'll get an assist bonus, and you can still use those scenes to roleplay with Ser Ben. Just an idea for Day 5. Smile

Ooh, thanks! I'll bear that in mind!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm

That would be a fun scene.

Gwyn did come to the joust, though she technically only stayed for Dunstan's.

However, she's still around, looking for Sofia, so she'd be in a position to know Benedict got hurt.

Oh, you meant Corrine. Doop, sorry.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 8:14 pm

He's not the only one who got injured, you know...
[size=70:1pc6um7a]
can't get no love... Crying or Very sad
Rolling Eyes
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Yes, well.

Nobody likes you Twisted Evil
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Fendrel Bartheld Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Baelon wrote:He's not the only one who got injured, you know...
[size=70:3mi6ohz6]
Rolling Eyes

Wanna a brohug? Laughing

Ser Fendrel Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Mon May 11, 2015 8:22 pm

Argh, wait, Baelon got injured?

lol

That's the whole reason I went and GOT a maester.

Aw man. Back-building threads is such a pain sometimes. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon May 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Baelon wrote:He's not the only one who got injured, you know...
[size=70:22v4gm2k]
Rolling Eyes

I didn't know, sorry.

If I'd known, Corrine would have asked about it straight away when he came to the pavilion.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

(Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!) - Page 3 Empty Re: (Day 4, all afternoon) The joust (now complete!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next