Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

+14
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Athelstan
Benedict Marsten
Daveth Coldbrook
Ser Jorah Holt
Baelon Drakeson
Loreia
Theomore Tullison
Gwyneth Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Kevan Lyras
Yoren longshore
Reader
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October - Page 2 Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Reader wrote:Don't roll away in to the distance (or down a hill, Princess Bride style). :?
As you wish...

[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/331816:q24iu0fe]How many troops? [Status(breeding)][/url:q24iu0fe]: 4d6+2 19
[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/331817:q24iu0fe]Textual Analysis [Language][/url:q24iu0fe]: 3d6 14
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October - Page 2 Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Wuv. Twoo wuv.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Wuv. Twoo wuv.
heh, I once gave that speech as a gag during a speed-through (quick run for photo-ops, usually not too serious) when playing the Friar in Much Ado About Nothing. Got some good laughs.

Just noticed that Status was an option for the second roll as well... oh well, I'll go with what I got.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Baelon wrote:Just noticed that Status was an option for the second roll as well... oh well, I'll go with what I got.
Per reader, I actually am adjusting my roll.
[url=Roll adjustment, Language to Status][/url]: 1d6+2 3
Just not by much, apparently.
14+3 = 17 to pick up subtext/bias in the letter.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:14 am

No change to the previous info you got via PM, sorry Baelon.

Think I've up to date here, but pm me if I've missed you. Will get to it tonight.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

OP updated with comments on how this will work OOC.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

Should Gwyn roll too, or does Baelon's roll count for our House?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:49 am

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:Should Gwyn roll too, or does Baelon's roll count for our House?

These are personal rolls. Ser Jorah and Daveth both rolled - the whole house's talents can be brought to bear here.

Plus I've got 4 DoS written up already for both rolls, easy to copy/paste.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:06 am

Bottom of this post should jog a few memories of which sides your houses favoured historically and you all put down some thoughts on this topic as part of character creation. A few of you have developed relationships IC (Ser Kevan married Lady Sofia Blackwood, Ser Benedict Marsten broke Ser Wyll Bracken's jaw in the lists, Ser Theomore had a dalliance with Lady Sofia etc).

viewtopic.php?f=77&
t=25
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:19 am

lol...rolled like crap. 12 and 15.

Oh well, at least Baelon did decently. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:23 am

You of course mean I broke Wyll Brackens jaw. And beat his father with lance and on foot. Smacked their scouts around on Blackwood land. Shocked Guess I should shut my mouth.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:28 am

Benedict Marsten wrote:You of course mean I broke Wyll Brackens jaw. And beat his father with lance and on foot. Smacked their scouts around on Blackwood land. Shocked Guess I should shut my mouth.

Cheers, corrected the above.

Look forward to seeing how House Marsten copes with squaring its historic loyalties with the new Lord Marsten's history and Ser Kevan's wife...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:36 am

Reader wrote:
Benedict Marsten wrote:You of course mean I broke Wyll Brackens jaw. And beat his father with lance and on foot. Smacked their scouts around on Blackwood land. Shocked Guess I should shut my mouth.

Cheers, corrected the above.

Look forward to seeing how House Marsten copes with squaring its historic loyalties with the new Lord Marsten's history and Ser Kevan's wife...

Corrine has her work cut out for her! What's the damage rating of a cranky infant?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:48 am

Psh. This generation of House Marsten? Since when do they value tradition and history? Heck, they sometimes get confused which side of the recent squabbles they fought on!

I kid, it's fun to tease the ol' home house. :;
):

How many of us made connections with House Bracken at all? I went hunting with them, I remember that... anyone else?
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:51 am

Baelon wrote:Psh. This generation of House Marsten? Since when do they value tradition and history? Heck, they sometimes get confused which side of the recent squabbles they fought on!

):

How many of us made connections with House Bracken at all? I went hunting with them, I remember that... anyone else?

Few positive connections... Most Bracken connections came at lance point...

Theomore interacted with Lord Bracken.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:55 am

Reader wrote:
Baelon wrote:Psh. This generation of House Marsten? Since when do they value tradition and history? Heck, they sometimes get confused which side of the recent squabbles they fought on!

):

Few positive connections... Most Bracken connections came at lance point...

Theomore interacted with Lord Bracken.

I actually had two decent conversations with Lord Bracken. Both in combat, but that is where I do my best negotiating. :;
):
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:59 am

Warfare troops check

wow.... just wow...
[url=Warfare (Command)][/url]: 4d6k3 7

Status

really... lolz, guess Yoren better roll also hahaha

[url=Status][/url]: 3d6k3 8

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:00 am

Pah! A Blackwood will always show leniency in Blackwood interests. I don't think any of us were interested in the Brackens. Maybe it's the name. Blackwood sounds cooler.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:36 am

Bracken sounds brackish, and that's unpleasant. Unfortunate name, really.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:57 am

To be honest, I'd have interacted with them more if I'd remembered their links with house Marsten sooner. I'm regretting not interacting with them.

I'm trying to justify the lack of engagement by reasoning that Corrine doesn't want to pick a side in their feud, but now wants to foster peace, now that she's in charge.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:05 am

RELEASE THE BRACKEN!

*looks up in awe and fear*
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 am

Reader wrote:Bottom of this post should jog a few memories of which sides your houses favoured historically and you all put down some thoughts on this topic as part of character creation. A few of you have developed relationships IC (Ser Kevan married Lady Sofia Blackwood, Ser Benedict Marsten broke Ser Wyll Bracken's jaw in the lists, Ser Theomore had a dalliance with Lady Sofia etc).

viewtopic.php?f=77&
t=25

Also Septon Arlyn spoke up in favor of the Blackwood's during the crowning of the queen of love and beauty.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:29 am

Gwyneth Drakeson wrote:RELEASE THE BRACKEN!

*looks up in awe and fear*
DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October - Page 2 200?cb=20140309151025
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:00 am

and my defeat of Benjen Frey means the Brackens don't like me anyway.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:07 am

I think once more, I'd rather opt for Theomore assisting Dunstan rather than rolling on his own.

Theomore is in the interesting position of probably leaving a good impression on Lord Bracken, while coming from a Blackwood allied family.

And giving certain schemings on Theo's behalf, Haig Bracken was standing in line to fight Ser Benjen (though PC's shouted louder), so I am not so sure he dislikes you Jorah, or maybe he does for letting him walk away.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next