Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

+14
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Athelstan
Benedict Marsten
Daveth Coldbrook
Ser Jorah Holt
Baelon Drakeson
Loreia
Theomore Tullison
Gwyneth Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Kevan Lyras
Yoren longshore
Reader
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October - Page 3 Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:38 am

I believe that everybody who reads/hears the letter, is allowed to has his own opinion about it?

How much troops should we take? What kind of Operation is awaiting us. really. (judging, military)
Ser Walton: [url=King's Justice - Warfare I][/url]: 4d6k3 14
Ser Garred: [url=King's Justice - Warfare I][/url]: 6d6k4 17

Can I get something extra from between the lines? or maybe like who is favored and what is expected from us there?
Ser Walton: [url=King's Justice - Language I][/url]: 3d6 8
Ser Garred: [url=King's Justice - Language I][/url]: 3d6 14

How high level the mission given to us is, what status of people would be fitting there: we talk about letter with task from King to play the judges between two ancient houses, I believe Razz

Ser Walton: [url=King's Justice - Status I][/url]: 3d6 7
Ser Garred: [url=King's Justice - Status I][/url]: 2d6 4
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October - Page 3 Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - starts 16th of October

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:26 am

Dunstan is excited at the prospect of more bar room brawls with the filthy winged horse of Bracken. Bring all the troops!

[url=Amount of troops - Status][/url]: 5d6+9 31 - got a bit carried away here. I have +4 on Status rolls, so the final result is 26.
[url=Textual analysis][/url]: 2d6 9

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Septon Arlyn will provide assistance to Ser Walton Dulvers tests
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 am

Warfare Roll for discerning troop requirements: http://orokos.com/roll/333666 (16)

Status roll for determining bias in the letter: http://orokos.com/roll/333667 (11)

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Think I've replied to everyone - hit me up if you've not had a reply. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:11 am

Added House Kytley to the King's letter - they'll have a vote in the tribunal.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:37 am

Reader wrote:Added House Kytley to the King's letter - they'll have a vote in the tribunal.
Hooray!

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:20 am

- Updating front post with to emphasise - one investigation per PC per ing-game day.
- A reminder that Knowledge (streetwise) can be rolled once per day for general rumour investigation.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:28 am

Investigation scenes are up, two welcoming events coming up later today.

Note that the TNs for the investigation scenes are blind. Twisted Evil

- You can roll as many of the abilities as desired for any investigation scene. It's good to have a well rounded character or bring friends.
- Or you can wait for everyone else to investigate then intrigue their secrets out of them. :;
):
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Will each test yield different results or will we choose the highest one. Eg: I roll warfare and healing and recieve a five on warfare and a seven on healing, will I then use the healing result to get information, get different information from the different tests or add the both of them together?

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Yoren longshore wrote:Will each test yield different results or will we choose the highest one. Eg: I roll warfare and healing and recieve a five on warfare and a seven on healing, will I then use the healing result to get information, get different information from the different tests or add the both of them together?

They'll be appropriate for the ability rolled, just like the rolls to get information on the letter. Surprised

You guys should see my fucking notes for this story.

When I was a journalist I used to get paid by the word... Rolling Eyes
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:57 pm

An important note:

- It's up to players to keep track of clues/evidence they learn. Use your private forums! I'll try to help out if you have some sort of nightmare, but I'll got lots of plates to keep spinning. Smile
- If someone intrigues you to learn evidence/clue, please cc me in to any private message informing them.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Let's say that Walton and Garred appeared in Raventree Hall. Is it equal with choosing location to stay or we all stay at Campsite anyway? Where else we can appear during day 1? I mean, which locations are out of that '1 location per day' limit? where we can meet with others on neutral ground when needed Razz
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:18 pm

I think you can only go to Raventree Hall (Blackwood's) or Stone Hedge (Bracken's) for your presentation to one of the lords, you could visit the other the next day.

Locations to stay at while you investigate:
Blackwood hospitality
Bracken hospitality
Green Door Inn
Your Pavilion if you set one up

Then pick 1 location you can investigate for your Day 1, how many time slots you want to dedicate to it (normally 1), do your rolls and RP.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:Let's say that Walton and Garred appeared in Raventree Hall. Is it equal with choosing location to stay or we all stay at Campsite anyway? Where else we can appear during day 1? I mean, which locations are out of that '1 location per day' limit? where we can meet with others on neutral ground when needed Razz

Athelstan's answers are correct and helpful.

You've got one investigation timeslot per day, but the rest of your timeslot's are yours to meet with other PCs, NPCs etc. Smile

You can stay at any of the locations listed by Athelstan, although some choices send a political signal to other PCs/NPCs.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamys Rivers Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 am

Reader wrote:
Ser Walton Dulver wrote:Let's say that Walton and Garred appeared in Raventree Hall. Is it equal with choosing location to stay or we all stay at Campsite anyway? Where else we can appear during day 1? I mean, which locations are out of that '1 location per day' limit? where we can meet with others on neutral ground when needed Razz

Athelstan's answers are correct and helpful.

You've got one investigation timeslot per day, but the rest of your timeslot's are yours to meet with other PCs, NPCs etc. Smile

You can stay at any of the locations listed by Athelstan, although some choices send a political signal to other PCs/NPCs.
How do we know what day we're up to? I've done the introductions at the Blackwoods, and Investigations at the Sept. So I think I'm on day one. Is that correct? When does day two start?

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:19 am

At the end of the week we start Day 2, not sure the exact day, probably Saturday

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:52 am

Ultimately Reader will decide. Been known to put it off to allow some things to take extra time to resolve before advancing to the next day.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:03 am

How do we know what day we're up to? I've done the introductions at the Blackwoods, and Investigations at the Sept. So I think I'm on day one. Is that correct? When does day two start?

In addition to the official event, the players are in charge to fill their other timeslots per day. You can meet up with other PCs, approach NPCs, work on your personal goal etc.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Does my arrival at Raventree Hall count to 1 investigation per day limit?
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Only if you did your investigation rolls. if you just did a ceremony of bread and salt that does not count.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm

First post being updated with this too.

From Day 2 onwards:

- PC or cohort participates in investigations/event, with the other unable to assist. Cohort is bonkers enough already.
- PC or Cohort makes all the rolls, you can't mix and match.
- All houses have the option or bringing along trackers from their own lands to provide 3D survival in investigations (only, not other events). This costs 1 Wealth Point for provisions, wages and sundry other expenses.
- All houses may nominate one NPC to assist them, allowing you to make use of the NPCs you've invested wealth in. [House Bartheld has two NPCs assisting, but one is due to a story 1 intrigue and was therefore earned in-game]. I've got stats for an awful lot of NPCs in my spreadsheet, so don't hesitate to ask.

I hope this strikes a good balance between keeping the focus on PCs and letting you all enjoy the benefits of your rank and the NPCs you've invested in. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Responding to a suggestion:

- If you've got survival 3D or better, the trappers give that PC +1B during investigations.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Reader wrote:Responding to a suggestion:

- If you've got survival 3D or better, the trappers give that PC +1B during investigations.
Assuming we have decided to spend the wealth to add the trappers,can this still be applied to our D1 investigation roll?
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:31 pm

Luecian LongBow wrote:
Reader wrote:Responding to a suggestion:

Assuming we have decided to spend the wealth to add the trappers,can this still be applied to our D1 investigation roll?

In the name of avoiding a logistical nightmare for your poor harassed narrator, sorry, no. Sad
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next