Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(D3 - LM) Search for Iron

+7
Septon Arlyn
Reader
Daveth Coldbrook
Ser Jorah Holt
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

(D3 - LM) Search for Iron - Page 7 Empty Re: (D3 - LM) Search for Iron

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:06 pm

(OOC- I think Ser Raynald already conveyed most of this but there it goes)
Luecian nods to the Septon and makes his way up to Lady Corrine. "
Apologies m'lady it seems meself be running into you during trying circumstances these past few days. Septon advised you be wanting to hear what meself and Ten Tooth Tyg had found here today."
He points out a bent older man with dark grimy skin in the distance. The old man smiles at her showing off mostly gums with a few scattered teeth.

"
Well no doubtin some fire brands were used to burn out some of those the wooden supports here. Also found traces of what seems to be wildfire in both one of the Blackwood mines and the sole Bracken mine. Don't be knowing nothing bout that stuff but Septon seems to think that could be what it is. Mostly looks like someone tried to move most of the traces to the Blackwood mine recently mayhaps to frame them. Found a few small signs that seem to have naturally and accidentally been left behind that would seem to show an ironborn possibly being involved but nothing to point out one ironborn over another."

He bows at the end of his report."
Hope that be what you were hopin for m'lady, I'm just a simple huntsman but I"
ll do me best to use me head and answer any questions you be havin. Meself would also be open to helping in anyway that might be most useful if needed."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:20 pm

"
Thank you, Luecian. If I may ask a little more, when you say there were small signs that were naturally and accidentally left behind that suggested an ironborn, what specific signs do you mean? And have you spotted anything that could be a marker that could be followed to the hidden wildfire? You are an exceptional tracker, I would think you ideal for the task, if you would be willing to aid Ser Markus &
I in searching."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:31 am

(I'm going to PM you the exact survival clue...I'm taking some liberties on the below so please correct me if needed Reader.)

"
Mostly signs related to some discarded personal effects m'lady. Most clear being some torn pieces of material likely from a tunic or such, made in a pattern and manner worn by only ironborn for the most part. They seem to be in places where they were torn naturally by the cavern's sharp walls rather than placed with intent. It pains me to be sayin so m'lady but I can find no clear tracks seemin to be related to movin any wildfire. Be thinkin someone took steps to cover their tracks very well. I be the first to admit this hunters best at tracking game but I be getting more and more experience tracking men lately. I be willing to assist as needed m'lady, you point me in the direction and I'll do me best to find anything there to be findin."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 am

"
Let's look for markings near the entrance. In truth, I am quite shaken by this ordeal andwould like to return to my lodgings, but we should at least see if anything presents itself to us before we quit the site for the time being.

[ooc: This will likely be scenic, since we've both used our daily investigations.]
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7