Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 6: ME-LE] Bartheld Party Thread! (Open)

+12
Daveth Coldbrook
Dyana Marsten
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Athelstan
Yoren longshore
Kevan Lyras
Loreia
Benedict Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten
Reader
Jon Cobb
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

[Day 6: ME-LE] Bartheld Party Thread! (Open) - Page 8 Empty Re: [Day 6: ME-LE] Bartheld Party Thread! (Open)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:
Dunstan Tullison wrote:Dunstan observes the tipsy septon speaking of trade agreements and the orphanage.

Of course, words of helping smallfolk alway would get his attention, but this was hardly a place, and both men were drunk.

"
The pleasure is all mine, septon. However it seems to me we are both in the cups a bit too much to talk of such matters. Would you mind if I joined you and Lord Dulver, or any other Dulver who is authorized to talk of formal agreements on the morrow? Maybe we can have a late breakfast."

"
you are quite correct my lord."
The septon takes a deep draught from his cup, "
Let us then talk of something else, the stars perhaps?"
The septon gestures to the opening at the tent, "
Would you and some of your men care to join me for a stroll? There is something in the stars I would like to show you."

"
Aye, let us walk."
Dunstan says and starts walking outside with Floreta and the septon.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 6: ME-LE] Bartheld Party Thread! (Open) - Page 8 Empty Re: [Day 6: ME-LE] Bartheld Party Thread! (Open)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 am

Athelstan wrote:"
That cannot be avoided regretfully, people use anything that happens as a tool for their gain, a very cowardly thing to do some times, but that is the nature of the game they play. We are all pieces in the board at any point in time, the hard part is figuring out why and survive"
Athelstan smiles "
I saw your joust, you acquitted yourself very well, I would have liked to fight you, but I think I ended up beating a favorite for the tourney"
shrugging his shoulders "
More luck than anything that I hit him in the right spot in that last tilt"
taping Ser Jorah's shoulder "
You leading a team in the melee or who are you fighting with?"

Jorah snorted

"
Well, I think that narrows who I am talking to."
He gave Athelstan a knowing smile

"
I will be fighting alongside Ser Kevan. Alas, I was not chosen to lead a team. I wasn't loud enough."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:52 pm

"
You should have no problem in the fighting then, some of the teams fighting seem to be quite terrifying, and I think the melee could be quite dangerous"
Athelstan feels a small tug in his arm "
I think those out for other Houses blood will gravitate to each other, that means for me I better look out for the Mallister, I'm sure they are not particularly happy how things went in the tourney, but his face after I beat him was well worth it"
he chuckles.

"
Athelstan, don't say that about lord Mallister, I'm sure the good Ser would know who you bested without being so direct about it"

"
Fine, I'm a direct man and I'm sure he would be celebrating if he would have bested me, at least I don't go around bragging about it, it was just an example of bad blood between Longshores and Mallisters"
speaking in a matter of fact way before turning again to Ser Jorah "
Any other event you are participating in"

"
Athelstan, you need to polish those rough edges, but yes you are right, but this is not the right place is what I meant"
she stands her ground and Athelstan can only find himself coinciding, as she might be probably right.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:22 pm

OOC: Presenting the official Bartheld Party Theme! Very Happy
[url:3e2xoa7r]https:
//www.
youtube.
com/watch?v=Y7Ds7d3opPg[/url:3e2xoa7r]

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Ser Jorah let their conversation pass politely without comment.

"
You do seem to have aggravated them during this tourney. You have ridden well this tourney and a Longshore besting them will not have gone down well. The melee always descends into chaos, but if you were of the mind to do so, perhaps join the team made up of people that the Mallisters do not wish to cross or injure."

"
I was considering the equestrian event as well, but there are a lot of excellent riders here."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:32 pm

As Corrine &
Ben re-enter the main pavilion, Corrine scans the room, looking for Ellie.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Ben sees Corrine looking about. "
I am sure she is here somewhere. She will not have gone far."

While scanning the crowd Ben notices Rolland unmasked and looking more shy than normal. Rolland approaches with a bow handing Ben a note. "
Its form Lord Dunstan, Ser Benedict. Urgent."
The boy is gone before Ben can question him or thank him, a handful of notes still.

Ben stands reading the letter. His eyes begin to look grave.

He turns to Corrine, taking her hand. "
I must go to Dunstan. There has been an incident. I will return to you when I can. Find Ellie please and let her know."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Ben's expression fills Corrine's heart with worry, but she squeezes his hand and nods.

"
Alright."

She glances anxiously around the room, only half-looking for Ellie initially, her eyes darting to Ben's retreating back as she wonders what has happened.

Gods, I hope Dunstan is alright.

She tries to push away the worry, and goes looking for Ellie.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:48 am

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:Ser Jorah let their conversation pass politely without comment.

"
You do seem to have aggravated them during this tourney. You have ridden well this tourney and a Longshore besting them will not have gone down well. The melee always descends into chaos, but if you were of the mind to do so, perhaps join the team made up of people that the Mallisters do not wish to cross or injure."

"
I was considering the equestrian event as well, but there are a lot of excellent riders here."

"
Easier said than done in my position Ser, but let's see what I have to work with when the time comes"
shrugging his shoulders "
Right now I plan to have some fun, and I will see you in the equestrian event hopefully, at least I can ride with decency"
he smiles a wolfish grin.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:41 pm

"
Some of the teams may be decided by Ser Fredryk Vance. Might be worth talking to him,"
Jorah gave it some thought, "
and you will see me at the equestrian event."

ooc
Considering Athelstan has had previous dealings with him :;
):

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Moving about the party, "
Florian the Fox"
seems considerably more interested in dancing and conversing with the ladies than to exchange words with the knights and lords, not appearing to be playing any favorites amongst them. Though somehow, he does manage to find a curious amount of opportune moments to mention the depravities of the Furious Frey to various participants of the melee.

[url=Inciteful rumormongering][/url]: 5d6k4+2 15
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8