Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Dulver Event - Reap what you Sow

+5
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Gwyneth Drakeson
Septon Arlyn
Reader
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

House Dulver Event - Reap what you Sow - Page 3 Empty Re: House Dulver Event - Reap what you Sow

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:03 pm

knight 1 would take 15 damage - 9 damage from 3 wounds= 6 damage = 3/9 damage and I-3. so next attack will be at - 3 (unless luecian can take him out before the next round
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

House Dulver Event - Reap what you Sow - Page 3 Empty Re: House Dulver Event - Reap what you Sow

Post by Luecian LongBow Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:knight 1 would take 15 damage - 9 damage from 3 wounds= 6 damage = 3/9 damage and I-3. so next attack will be at - 3 (unless luecian can take him out before the next round
(You are completely right Septon, failing at multi-tasking with work here...confused injuries and wounds for a second. Updated again...)
Code:

| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---| 
 1 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   Key:

2 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |             
 3 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H L|H  |H W| H |   |   |   |
 4 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H 2|H 1|H  |   |   |   |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|    H:
Hills
 5 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H G| H | H |   |   |   |   
 6 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H  |H 3|H 4|H  |   |   |   | 
 7 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   
---|---|---|---|---|- -|- -|- -|---|---|---|---|---|---|
 8 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |

Bandits Status-
Knight(1)- 3/9 I-3
Hedge Knight(2)-2/6
Guard 1(3)- 9/9
Guard 2(4)-9/9
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Luecian sees the heir of House Dulver in combat with two armed and armored knights, all participants looking somewhat injured. He also notes Ser Garred occupying two other bandits and look rather worn himself. Reckon Ser Garred would want me to help the heir first, hang in there old man. Reaching to his waist he pulls out a hand axe, takes aim and flips it through the air at the more impressive looking of the two knightly combatants.

*Taking 1 fatigue to also take out a handaxe this turn
lesser action- take out handaxe
lesser action- aim
lesser action-attack
[url=Round 2- Attack vs Knight][/url]: 6d6k5 23-1=22 4 DoS* 3= 12 Damage-7AR = 5 damage to the knight(1). That should finish him off.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:33 pm

(that it does, now the two Sers are up)
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Raynald Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 am

Over a hill at the distance, a group of men gather on horse, watching carefully the battle under the shadow of a huge tree. -Those your brother's colors? -Asked a smallframed man in chainmail, his face dirt by the travel.

"
-Aye. MY colors."
-Answered the big man on the brownish-red courser. Raynald was still huge and strong despite his age, his arms and shoulders hairy and thick, his face covered in a long mess of beard, equally yellow, grey and red, and under the helmet his eyes were shiny blue, gleaming with a cold bright that many considered the spark of a madman. -Should we wait? -Asked Shitmouth, a man with eyes as sharp as his blade, but with teeth rotten and black. Raynald's best man. The Madman stared him, his eyes sparkling with ice. He unsheathed his longsword, a evil piece of steel called "
Bitch. "
-No. Today I fight with him."
-He showed his men his colors on the shield, a pair of hammers crossed, white on red. "
-Whoresons, I'm Raynald the Red! Will you fight with me?"

The men answered a sonorous AYE together, laughing and showing their steel. Mad Raynald was smiling too as he pulled his reins and rode down the hill in a charge."
-FOR THE HAMMER!"
-He shouted to his nephew, coming at full speed at the enemy's flank.

OOC: Hello everyone! Rolling Initiative (Agility 3 [-1D from Flaw] -3 [armor penalty])
2d6-3: 2 [2d6=4, 1]
http://orokos.com/roll/341554

Last edited by 187 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ser Raynald Dulver
Ser Raynald Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 am

[url=attack r2][/url]: 9d6k6 28

Easy kill, no calculation Razz Walton after attack moves up next to Garred, so he is adjacent to him and 2 opponents.

Ser Walton seeing Garred in troubles quickly deals with last of his opponents with simple cut over the face and rushed to aid guard's captain.

Walton
HP 9/15
AR 8
CD 10 (-1 for injury?)
FIW 0/1/0

[Ooc:quick one to let others play. Will add now also Garred's move in new post]
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:45 am

[url=counterattack r2 fatigue][/url]: 3d6 7 -1D to gain +3CD, so it should be 2d6 but fails anyway.

Ser Gared's waits for opening in opponent's defense, but when it appears, his blow turns out to be too slow for his opponent

Garred
HP 5/9
AR 3
CD 10 (+3 for counterattack. Minus from injuries applies to it if taken fatigue?)
FIW 1/2/0

[Ser Garred stays in place, so next to him is Walton and in front of them 2 enemies]

Your turn Ser Raynald!Very Happy
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Raynald Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Raynald's thunderous war cry got to the enemy before his steel. The man rode with his body leaning to the side of the horse, descending his strong right arm against the first adversary he could reach.

Attack 4d6+3B, Damage 5 (Athletics +1)
http://orokos.com/roll/341562
7d6k4: 9 [7d6k4=[4, 2, 2, 1], 1, 1, 1]
Jesus Christ. I think Raynald is drunk with that roll, heh

Ser Raynald the Red
HP 12/12
AR 6
CD 11 (10 +4 Large Shield -3 Armor Penalty)
FIW 0/0/0
Ser Raynald Dulver
Ser Raynald Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Ser Raynald Dulver wrote:Raynald's thunderous war cry got to the enemy before his steel. The man rode with his body leaning to the side of the horse, descending his strong right arm against the first adversary he could reach.

Attack 4d6+3B, Damage 5 (Athletics +1)
http://orokos.com/roll/341562

Ser Raynald the Red
HP 12/12
AR 6
CD 11 (10 +4 Large Shield -3 Armor Penalty)
FIW 0/0/0

[Ooc: he got mad because of rolls like this Surprised strong start though xD]
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Raynald Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:20 pm

[OOC: Yeah, I think he drank a little to much before battle and in the middle of the strike felt the wine coming back to his mouth lol]
Ser Raynald Dulver
Ser Raynald Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:[url=attack r2][/url]: 9d6k6 28
CD 10 (-1 for injury?)
FIW 0/1/0
[OOC: Injuries subtract from your tests, not from your defense, so that would be a 27 attack(still more than sufficient given your beastly damage) and your CD will still be 10]

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:[url=counterattack r2 fatigue][/url]: 3d6 7 -1D to gain +3CD, so it should be 2d6 but fails anyway.
CD 10 (+3 for counterattack. Minus from injuries applies to it if taken fatigue?)
FIW 1/2/0
[OOC: I believe what you are doing is a cautious attack, the counterattack action means you are prepared to strike later in round, but are waiting for some reason - waiting for someone to come in range, or because you threatened to shoot someone if they move, or something like that. Again, Fatigue and Injuries subtract from the test, not your defense. You took a fatigue to ignore your injuries, but you would still take the -1 for that fatigue. Also, you penalized yourself too much for the -1D;
it only applies to the number of dice kept, not the number of dice rolled. Thus the actual roll should have been 3d6k2-1.
Theo wrote up a really good guide to rolling, I posted it [url=here][/url]]

Ser Raynald Dulver wrote:http://orokos.com/roll/341562
[OOC: That is a bad roll! Well, they happen to all of us from time to time. You may want to peruse the [url="
Tips"
thread in the OOC forum][/url], it has some useful stuff like how to easily get nice-looking links out of Orokos, and the above mentioned rolling guide.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:47 pm

(I'm going to add a another vengeful hedge knight attacking Luecian for Rd 3, perhaps the first hedge knight I shot was one of his companions. Ser Raynald's drunken blow connects with the bandit guard but his armor seems to absorb the blow well enough.)
Code:

1 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | 5 |   |   |   |   Key:

2 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |             
 3 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H L|H  |H | H |   |   |   |
 4 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H |H |H  |   |   |   |
Hills
 5 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H G|H W| H |   |   |   |   
 6 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H R|H 3|H 4|H  |   |   |   | 

Bandits Status-
Knight(1)- Dead
Hedge Knight(2)-Dead
Guard 1(3)- 9/9
Guard 2(4)-9/9
*New Hedge Knight(5)-6/6

[url=Dulver House Event-Initiative Roll for new hedge knight][/url]: 2d6 10-3=7

Initiative Order Recap
Luecian>
Ser Walton>
New Hedge Knight>
Ser Garred>
Ser Raynald >
Remaining Bandit Guards

Rd 3 can now start.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:52 pm

(*Edited to Place Holder-Luecian' s attack will resurface later.)

Last edited by 183 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:56 pm

did bandits move after Raynald?xD
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:07 pm

(I have him moving to join our fray. He's marked as R on the map. I think Ser Walton or Ser Raynald likely present a greater looking threat than Ser Garred, so its likely the remaining bandits would focus on one of them while the newcomer will be attacking Luecian.)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Luecian LongBow wrote:(I have him moving to join our fray. He's marked as R on the map. I think Ser Walton or Ser Raynald likely present a greater looking threat than Ser Garred, so its likely the remaining bandits would focus on one of them while the newcomer will be attacking Luecian.)

yes, but my point is that Luecian moved already (round 3), but 2 bandits from starting group, who were fighting Garred didn't make their moves for Round 2. Am I correct or missed something?xD wanted to move them, but Luecian jumped inwith his throwing knives xD
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 pm

(Edited my original Rd3 attack to a placeholder, you are correct there should still be 2 bandit attacks by the guards outstanding.I'll add Luecian's rd3 attack back in at the appropriate sequence using the same roll.)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:16 pm

[url=attack vs Ser Raynald][/url]: 5d6k4 16-11=5 2DoSx4dmg-6AR= 2dmg to Ser Raynald

Bandit almost laid down back on his horse trying to avoid Ser Raynald's blow. He was slightly hit, but quickly reacted with thrust of his spear.

[url=attack vs Ser Walton][/url]: 5d6k4 16 -10CD= 2DoSx4dmg-8AR= 0dmg

Another bandit seeing charging Ser Walton, decided to take care of greater threat, turns from Garred and attack incoming foe- unfortunately for him spear only slipped from Walton's armour.

[OOC: now Luecian]
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 pm

(See we can all roll poorly! Go us!)
Luecian pulls out another a knife and sends it flying through the air at the bandit guard closest to him. It hits the bandit but does seems to bounce harmlessly of his armor.

[url=Rd 3 Marksmanship(Throw) vs Bandit Guard(3)][/url]: 5d6-1 11

Luecian
Equipment: LongBow + Quiver of arrows, 2* Hand Axes, 3* Knives, *Spear, Hard Leather Armor, Buckler
Health: 9/9
AR: 3
CD: 9
F/I/W: 1/0/0

(Feel free to run the new hedge knight's attack on Luecian when its time also.)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:48 pm

[url=attack vs full health guard][/url]: 9d6k6 25-1injury=24-8CD=16=4DoSx5dmg=DEAD

Ser Walton lets spear go through under his arm and immediately responds with quick thrust, opening bandit's throat- man gurgled once before silencing and fell off his horse dead.

Ser Walton
HP 9/15
CD 10
AR 8
FIW 0/1/0

[url=hedge knight charge vs Luecian][/url]: 7d6k3 18-9CD=9=2DoSx9dmg=18-3AR=15dmg to Luecian

Stray from battle hedge knight was looking for opening to run away. Instead he saw lone, unarmed man in light armour. He didn't think long before charging, and his blow was perfectly aimed...

[url=cautious attack against Guard][/url]: 3d6k2-3 2

Pretty badly hurt Ser Garred focused fully on defense, throwing only attacks to distract and keep buesy his opponent.

Ser Garred
HP 5/9
CD 13
AR 3
FIW 1/2/0
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Raynald Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:01 pm

[OOC: Guys, I'll post now because I must leave the computer, so just consider this on my turn.]

"
-HAHAHAHA..cough! cough! burp!... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Raynald was having fun, circling his opponent while drunk, with steel in one hand and shield on the other, clashing his blade against the man spear, until suddenly the guard stroke a powerful thrust against the old warrior, who instinctively raised his shield, blocking the spear point that was strong enough to rip out some barbs from the wood. Raynald spied the opponent from the back of the shield, staring him with the gleaming eyes of a child. "
-Good one, heh? My turn now! HAHAHAHA!"
-And then he sliced the man's throat with an ascending blow of his longsword Bitch.

Attacking Enemy 3 with Blade Fighter I ability, base Damage 5:
[url=Attacking enemy 3][/url]: 4d6 15

"
-MORNING MATE!"
-He shouted to the next warrior with wide eyes, droplets of blood all over his face.

Last edited by 187 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ser Raynald Dulver
Ser Raynald Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:26 pm

(I believe Ser Walton &
Ser Raynald killed both the guards leaving 1 remaining hedge knight who looks ready to flee if possible)

Code:

1 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   Key:

2 |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |  |   |   |   |   |   |             
 3 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H L|H 5|H | H |   |   |   |
 4 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H |H |H  |   |   |   |
Hills
 5 |   |   |   |   |   |   | H |H G|H W| H |   |   |   |   
 6 |   |   |   |   |   |   |H R|H |H |H  |   |   |   | 

Bandits Status-
Knight(1)- Dead
Hedge Knight(2)-Dead
Guard 1(3)- Dead
Guard 2(4)-Dead
*New Hedge Knight(5)-6/6

Starting Rd 4
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Luecian took a vicious blow from the unexpected hedge knight, the lance impacting his leather armor and piercing it behind the force of the blow. After gathering himself from the blow, the huntsman takes his remaining hand axe out and sends it flying through the air at the hedge knight. The axe connects with the knight but perhaps with less speed and strength than normal due to the huntsman's recent injury.

[url=Rd 4 Marksmanship(Throw) vs Hedge Knight(5)][/url]: 5d6-4 13 13-CD6= 7 2 DoS x3=6 damage -5 AR= 1 Damage to the remaining hedge knight

*Taking 3 injuries to reduce damage by 9, so 6 damage to Luecian
Luecian
Equipment: LongBow + Quiver of arrows, 2* Hand Axes, 3* Knives, *Spear, Hard Leather Armor, Buckler
Health: 3/9
AR: 3
CD: 9
F/I/W: 1/3/0
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Raynald Dulver Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:49 pm

OOC: Initiative order is this one (Luecian>
Ser Walton>
New Hedge Knight>
Ser Garred>
Ser Raynald)?
Ser Raynald Dulver
Ser Raynald Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:53 pm

(Correct. Ser Walton up next, the combat should wrap up by tomorrow and then just a short RP about your arrival to cap it.)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next